Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

S. Moss x2...Oh the possibilities!

2Legit2Quit

I know we are on the verge of the most important game in over a decade, but I was just watch the NFL network and they were talking about prospective draft picks int 2006 draft. They mentioned Sinorice Moss, brother of our savior:notworthy , Santana Moss. Sinorice, with practically the same body size and speed as his brother, has gone throughout his college career very quietly, but looking like a practical clone of his brother. They are expecting Sinorice to go in the 2nd or early 3rd round, just in time for our picks to come up... I know we need a tall receiver, but imagine S. Moss in the #1 and #2 spots...defenses can't easily double team both!! I can imagine them becoming a legacy together...any thoughts?

I know we are on the verge of the most important game in over a decade, but I was just watch the NFL network and they were talking about prospective draft picks int 2006 draft. They mentioned Sinorice Moss, brother of our savior:notworthy , Santana Moss. Sinorice, with practically the same body size and speed as his brother, has gone throughout his college career very quietly, but looking like a practical clone of his brother. They are expecting Sinorice to go in the 2nd or early 3rd round, just in time for our picks to come up... I know we need a tall receiver, but imagine S. Moss in the #1 and #2 spots...defenses can't easily double team both!! I can imagine them becoming a legacy together...any thoughts?

boooooo

He did nothing most of his career in Miami. The underachieving Ryan Moore is the better reciever on his own team.

I talk about this with my friends all the time, I think this would be awesome if we did draft him. I just don't see our guys drafting him, I really don't, it's just too good to be true. Yes he is a small guy at 5 foot 8, but Steve Smith and Santana Moss are both pretty tiny guys and they lead the league in receiving yards, so maybe today's NFL calls for little guys.

I'd personally love to have 2 little bullets running around. He and Santana would go very well together, I'm sure having his older brother on a team with him would motivate him even more and he would become a better player. Our WR corps would be unstoppable.

Another Sinorice thread? :doh:

Guys, he is not that good. Santana did so much more with far less talent at Miami. Santana never had the team around him that Sinorice has

Having brothers on a team is not a good idea either, but Sinorice will be lucky to be a 2nd day pick

Too small, doesn't get open on guys like Eric Green, and isn't quite his brother

Another Sinorice thread? :doh:

Guys, he is not that good. Santana did so much more with far less talent at Miami. Santana never had the team around him that Sinorice has

Having brothers on a team is not a good idea either, but Sinorice will be lucky to be a 2nd day pick

Too small, doesn't get open on guys like Eric Green, and isn't quite his brother

I wouldn't say Santana had far less talent around him. Sinorace is not the same player though last year he was the #4 reciever and this year it could be argued he is the #3. Santana also was the Rosco Parrish of his day on Special Teams Sinorace is not.

He will be drafted and he is good...just not santana good...

but mel kiper has this man in the 2nd and 3rd round? Maybe, but i see him in the 5th 6th or 7th round. He is extremly effective on screens and short passes by getting yards after catch but thats about it. Wouldnt be suprised if the Eagles, Cardinals, or Atlanta got him. Maybe Minnesota.

Santana has already expressed that he doesn't want to be on the same team as his brother. He wants his brother to come up on his own, without his help. Sorry I don't have a link but I saw it during an interview on one of the Redskins pregame shows.

I can understand where he's comming from. I don't think I'd want my brother on the same team either.

As long as we don't draft that guy Leggett from Miami. He is beyond horrible.

Seems like people are downplaying Sinorice the same way they downplayed Santana.

Hmmmm.

Not close to the same Santana was a GREAT College reciever and return man who people questioned if he could take his game to the next level. Sinorace was still trying to answer questions if he is a legit #1 in the College game his sr. year and for Miami he wasn't.

Archived