Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread -- Washington vs. Tampa.

Art

Hey Tarhog,

You guys "invest"ed a year in Sage and got a 7th rounder for him. Sounds like a bad "invest"ment to me. Mark my words, Ramsey will NEVER start as long as Shane and Danny are healthy. Pat doesn't have the brains to run SOS's system, ala Doug Johnson. If they are blitzing you, call a quick slant to get them off your back. I saw a hell of a lot of blitzing in the first half and Shane got rid of the ball. Ramsey is a waste of money for someone who will never produce for the skins.

Man.

That's funny sh!t. I can't believe he tried to throw twice. He's going to catch hell. Gruden really has kind of folded the tent offensively for us. If Spurrier had scored there, all hell would have broken loose tomorrow. Man, that would have been worth it.

The Redskins are winning 40-10 with two minutes to go in a preseason game and SS is throwing the ball???? Man, he has some things to learn about the NFL. He is going to piss off a lot of people. He better not stand too close to the sidelines or he may end up on the IR.

Seriously though, I know he plays all out but throwing at that stage of the game with that score is a bit ridiculous. Do they play the Bucs in the regular season? He did it to S.F. whom they play in the regular season. Can he be doing it again?

RabidGatorFan, did you ever keep a log of what Shane and Danny did in their VERY FIRST EVER PRESEASON GAME. hurts doesn't it? Hm :) You are being HYPER critical of a rookie with his first ever NFL experience behind the wheel. He is doing no worse than MR. Carr for the Texans did in his first and when did they pick Carr. So you mean Carr has to go too, huh. Listen - Rob Johnson SUCSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKSSSSSS!

RGF,

That could be some of the blindest Gator homerism I've seen yet. Ramsey doesn't have the brains?

Ummmm. Academic All American with a double major in finance and accounting at a prestigious private school with a highly rated business program?

Archived