Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread -- Washington vs. Tampa.

Art

Kaffeen,

What I noticed from watching the last two games is that Wuerffel is on time in the offense. Drop, throw. No problem. Little indecision at all. Very sharp. Matthews, I think, delivers a prettier ball on target, but, he takes longer to make up his mind. Part of that may be retraining his mind in this offense though. But, there is little question in my mind that Danny is quicker making his mind up and in this offense that's crucial. Matthews didn't do enough to unseat Wuerffel tonight, but, he might be able to be there for us when we need.

And, FUMBLE. OUR BALL :).

Art

What I noticed from watching the last two games is that Wuerffel is on time in the offense. Drop, throw. No problem. Little indecision at all. Very sharp. Matthews, I think, delivers a prettier ball on target, but, he takes longer to make up his mind. Part of that may be retraining his mind in this offense though. But, there is little question in my mind that Danny is quicker making his mind up and in this offense that's crucial. Matthews didn't do enough to unseat Wuerffel tonight, but, he might be able to be there for us when we need.

True... True...;)

Scott, the ground can cause a fumble unless you are knocked to the ground. If you are knocked down, as soon as you touch, the play is dead. If you are just clumsy and fall down and the ball pops up, that's a fumble.

Ramsey hanging in there sounds like. Good play here. Bad play there. Encouraging. He took some licks and is still leading us.

Archived