Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread -- Washington vs. Tampa.

Art

You can belay that crap Rabid! How much do you know about Ramsey anyway? All accounts say the only knock on him is mobility, not lack of intelligence! Perhaps you should discuss PR's lack of intelligence with Peyton Manning, who seems to like his pro chances fine (among others). I am a Skins fan first and I wish DW and Shane the best because they play for MY TEAM. So step off and give the kid a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could I be more emphatic?:box:

I'm going to say this again.....Gruden looks *pissed*. That man just woke up at 3:00 AM every morning this week for nothing...hehe.

Even though the Defense scored almost half the points and was probably responsible for more than that, Spurrier is going to get hammered by the press for "running it up". It's not very accurate, but man, I just *knew* he would throw with two minutes left...HA!

Now you long time skin fans should be quite aware of why the Gator fans are so fanatical about Spurrier (and why other fans of other teams will hate you with a vengeance).

At the beginning of the game, Gruden was interviewed and said that "they're both hard-playing coaches...they're here to put as many points on the board as they can, and see what ALL their players can do...

Now he gets ticked off for Steve playing exactly the way he's ALWAYS played... to SCORE TOUCHDOWNS!!

Spurrier said in one interview..."I'm not a field goal coach....I'm a TOUCHDOWN coach!:laugh:

He doesn't care WHO he ticks off...as long as he BEATS 'em..and beats 'em BIG!!!:silly: :laugh: :D

No I haven't and I am sure there will be more on ESPN tonight though, or at www.kffl.com (click on breaking news ever so often, then look for a "redskins" heading to see if it's been updated. May even have to check in the wee hours of the morning.

I am glad I don't lump all Gator fans together when they deal with others, otherwise, that was a bad representative from Florida. What a chump and then to come like Billy bada*** and also show his homophobic side, because, he's afraid to come out of the closet :laugh:

Didnt' even fit for what he transcribed to.

RGF, don't let the door hit ya too hard, ( in your case there's no such thing), in the arse on the way out. If that's the best you got, go back to the coloring books, and let's try to keep inside the lines huh?

Originally posted by CMonster

RGF,

That could be some of the blindest Gator homerism I've seen yet. Ramsey doesn't have the brains?

Ummmm. Academic All American with a double major in finance and accounting at a prestigious private school with a highly rated business program?

I agree. This is his first preseason game ever. We need to give the kid a break. RGF, we are all offended when the experts out there bash Danny for no reason. You are doing the same to patrick. We need to be consistent. I want DW to start and win so bad I can taste it, but I will not root against patrick so that DW or Shane can be propped up more. They do not need it.

HTTR!!:cheers:

RGF

herin lies the problem, that YOU are the one with misconceptions, and hiding what you are inside. You are a Gators fan period. You are NOT a Skins fan! I could give a fuc* less what you are, but to slam a player on MY team and then come off like it's just a comment meant for understanding is bs at it's best. You are fooling no one but yourself, which who you root for, yourself!

The bad thing is to even have a gender joke after you put your foot in your mouth, to sound tough, marshmallow bit*h!

If you even knew anything about football, you wouldn't have even made the dumb as* remark, let alone after all this time, to slam Ramsey. Yes Wuerffel was doubted and jokes made, but he wasn't slamed in his very first preseason game by you was he?

You are never going to be a Skins fan to me, no matter what you say. Your word sucks!

Rabid, think about it......you just came into a *Redskins* site and showed your ***.

The Redskin faithful here have been very accomodating to the Gatorskins and deserve to be treated with respect. I think they have been very magnanimous considering just how arrogant and ignorant some Gator fans can be at times.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you need to show some respect to the Redskin fans and organization. They own the house your visiting. Perhaps your comments would be more acceptable at www.gatorcountry.com. (GREAT site, and plenty of Gators to share your opinions with).

Now....moderator!

Ramsey has been fourth string since signing. Running the prep squad. He only JUST got moved up to No. 3. He's had very few reps in the offense. He didn't know he was going to play much until an hour or so before the game.

For the situation he looked pretty damn good. He does need to know the offense better to audible more out of bad plays, but that will come. He's clearly physically talented and he's actually very bright. To show even what he did with so little time is remarkable. That TD pass was brilliant. Times is good.

Archived