Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread -- Washington vs. Tampa.

Art

Ah yeah. When it's on the next level (season opener and on), we should be very, very good. Still some kinks, but keep in mind the Bucs D was pretty much still sound and it's their O that needs the work. With both Johnson's, we did ok, but pass D could have been better. Lot of first half penalties (albeit, some to slow SS's intentions :) ), but still job is done, when really really needed.

Lavaar is reeking havoc................

You really think he smells bad? :D

When Rob Johnson saw Lavar come through the line and started running away, all I could think of was Monty Python. "Run Awaaaaaaay! Run Awaaaaaay!" He almost gave up an INT to Trotter on his flip pass just to avoid getting smacked by LA

This is the first time I've watched the Bucs preseason (BTW, what's with Jaws doing the Bucs games, did ESPN fire him?). They are talking more about the Skins than the Bucs. It's like watching a Skins broadcast team. The Spur Dog has all of us mesmerized.

Once again an announcer (FOX) puts emphasis on the Skins having their 1st string in, while some Bucs 1st teamers went out, but will he make the note in the 2nd half, that the Skins will have their 2nd and 3rd stringers in against the Bucs 2nd and 3rd stringers, OF COURSE NOT! he hates SS and I am so da** glad :) Hate him on and go on hating him for the next decade you jackass! :laugh: Cause for the Skins, it only gets better!

I thought Shane played pretty well. His TD pass was perfect, and showed ample arm strength. He threw another excellent pass that would have been a TD if SOS has asked for a review - it was thrown in a place where only the receiver could get to it. Another one to Doering may very well have been a TD had it not been for interference. The only bad pass was on the flea flicker.

Archived