Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins and Iggles live on National TV...

Robbynice

Best annoucners ever, besides Steve Buckhantz and Phil Chenier ;)
"DAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

haha i hope you guys are being sarcastic...for me Buckhantz almost makes Wizards games unwatchable.

As for Skins, the whole country gets to see it, Buck and particularly Aikman are excellent, hopefully we get a repeat performance of the Dallas game with those two broadcasting

haha i hope you guys are being sarcastic...for me Buckhantz almost makes Wizards games unwatchable.

As for Skins, the whole country gets to see it, Buck and particularly Aikman are excellent, hopefully we get a repeat performance of the Dallas game with those two broadcasting

dude, are you friggin serious??? buckhantz is the most entertaining play by play guy ever. him and chenier make the games so much better. :2cents:

Just by the mere fact that Fox has put us on TV in the majority of TVLand for three weeks running tells ya something. Everyone loves a high roller and we are rolling and hot.

By the same token, lot's of people would love to see us fall flat on our faces, by a nose :silly: Fox can't lose. Ya either love us or ya hate us. Dano has done a good job of marketing the 'Skins.

Please don't call yourself a Wizards fan if you don't like Buck and Phil :shot:

good ill get to see the skins march into the playoffs as the most feared team in the nfc top two seeds have already lost to us but i expect this philly game to be one of the most physical games the skins have this year you know trotter and that defense is gonna be out for blood even if their offense is horrible i cant wait to see portis and the o-line run em down

Dangit...i live in eastern Tennessee...and they got the Panthers, Falcons, and the Titans playing ahead of the Redskins almost every week. Actually to this date i have never seen one aired here since i lived here. All the games this season and not one 1pm game, or 4pm game i have seen. I must see this last game...i MUST!

*edit* Holy crap maybe i got lucky. The Panthers and Falcons are both playing in the same game. Tennessee is playing at 4pm. I hope they are playing on CBS...oh i hope they are playing on CBS.

*double edit* Crap...we play at 4pm...and so all my hopes and dreams fall into a pit of spikes.

Troy Aikman is definately good but I am not a Joe Buck fan. But there are worse teams out there.

P.S. Buck and Phil are great. If you don't like "Dagger!" and "Backbreaker!" then there is something wrong with you. LOL. Those two are becoming DC legends (too bad the Wiz suck)

Dangit...i live in eastern Tennessee...and they got the Panthers, Falcons, and the Titans playing ahead of the Redskins almost every week. Actually to this date i have never seen one aired here since i lived here. All the games this season and not one 1pm game, or 4pm game i have seen. I must see this last game...i MUST!

*edit* Holy crap maybe i got lucky. The Panthers and Falcons are both playing in the same game. Tennessee is playing at 4pm. I hope they are playing on CBS...oh i hope they are playing on CBS.

*double edit* Crap...we play at 4pm...and so all my hopes and dreams fall into a pit of spikes.

The only FOX games at 4 on Sunday are the Skins/Iggles(national coverage) and Bears/Vikes(local/regional).

Not only that, approximately 12 out of the 16 Redskins games have been shown on AFN TV. I havent been able to watch all the games live, but now that I have a DVD burner, its exciting. Living in Japan I can't just go to a sports bar. It may be more like 13 the games I don't remember being on were St. Louis, the 49ers and the Buccaneers games.

Hail to the Redskins! I wouldnt have been able to watch if they hadn't been good this year!

Archived