Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

XBOX 360 Madden 06

H-O-G

For Christmas I recieved a XBOX 360 along with the Madden 06 for it. It is simply unbelievable. The faces of players look very real. The game is more real than any other football game that I have ever played.

Anyone else have madden for xbox 360, and if so what did you think about it?

The 2k seriies is and will always be the sports video game franchise Madden got scared and bought the rights to the NFL and the Players Assco. because they knew if 2k came out with a NFL game on the next gen systems it would have blown Madden out of the water!!!!When Madden gives me a game with more than just pretty graphics maybe then i'll purchase one of there games, until then i'll keep playing my ESPN 2k5 faithfully....

peace.

Never has a game pissed me off more than Madden for the 360.

I have it (not for long) and I have played it a lot with my friends. But the game is broke. It's soooo glitchy, it's not even funny!

Oh well, I hope next years is totally fixed. That computer AI is a joke!

halter my 31 year old friend hd tv does nothing for your graphics unless you a)have hdtv service and b)your are actually watching an hd supported television channel, it doesn't just automatically make everything that much sweeter... like being high does

xbox 360 is MADE for hdTV. you don't require hdtv service or an hd supported television channel, because i'm pretty sure every xbox360 game is going to be high def capable.

not to mention you could definately tell the difference between xbox games when played on a regular TV and when played on high def...even dreamcast had some games i believe that supported high def.

Madden 06 looks great, but the gameplay leaves alot to be desired. I'm pretty disappointed so far with the XBox 360. My friend owns it, and both 3 games before he even opened the box. We both agree that Microsoft rushed the system out for the holiday season, which according to the sales, worked in their favor.

Unfortunately, not many games that are out for the 360 are any different than Madden. All of the EA games have a ton of glitches. The only polished one I've played is Call of Duty 2. There have been a large amount of complaints with the system malfunctioning too, which is the main reason why I'm waiting a couple of months until I buy one. Once Microsoft fixes the problems with the system and releases the next shipments, then I'll buy one.

Just a thought here, but should a Madden game ... oh, I don't know ... have Madden's voice in it? They mailed it in on the first version for the 360 to get it out for the holidays. Wait for Halo 3 and the second year of Madden and everything else to get your XBOX 360.

]']i hope you mean that madden is a joke compared to NFL 2k5' date=' cus it is.[/quote']

:D :applause: My thoughts exactly..theres to many madden homers,madden is and will always be overhyped underproduced garbage, although deep down inside i hope i'm wrong cuz all we have for the next 5 years is madden:mad:

A word to EA ''Competition is good, being a coward and buying a victory is classless....''

no im pretty sure he's right, 2k is a joke, all you have to do is run a sweep down the sidnelines and you wont get touched by the D, they will run right beside you and not even try to tackle you

actually if you set the difficulty on higher than rookie/pro/allpro in 2k5 you might have a lil challenge, better yet play someone who has skills in the game(like myself)and I highly doubt your little sweep will be as effective as you think.Truth be told most madden fans are either bandwagoners who like the game simply becuase everyone else does and that madden is a household name.another reason is 2k is an ACTUAL football sim game unlike madden where you can run backwards into your own endzone and throw a 109 yard TD to the opposing teams end all game:wtf:simply put 2k is to difficult for novice players and most folks want an arcadey(tap the runningbacks leg and he falls)type football game.no offense to anyone..

peace.

They should just make a Tecmo Super Bowl for X Box 360. That was the most fun I ever had playing a video game.

Madden is just too realistic and complicated. I had Madden for Playstation 2, the one with Mike Vick on the cover. I played it for about 2 days and took it back to trade it for something else.

Actually I liked the NFL Blitz games, they are fun as hell to me, I don't really like this new one though, that don't use real teams and its just kinda stupid.

Archived