Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 17 ESPN Power Rankings

fdarugar

It's no big deal, it's just a stupid power ranking poll.

But right now, the Redskins are at the very least the 3rd best team in the NFC. I just don't see how you rank the Bucs,Panthers and Giants ahead of them. These rankings are based on which teams are playing their best ball at the moment right? Not based solely on records.

I'd put the Redskins right behind the Steelers, in the 8th spot. But whatever, it doesn't really matter.

:eaglesuck

These rankings are based on which teams are playing their best ball at the moment right? Not based solely on records.

It can't be based on who plays the best ball at the moment...because at the moment we just bent the Giants over our lap and spanked them like a litle boy...we should be higher.

I normally don't care about these... but what the hell I'm bored.

These rankings are beyond horrible. They are a joke.

They have the Panthers ahead of us? :doh:

And the Bears ahead of the Bengals? :doh: :doh: :doh: Sorry, I admire what the Bears have done as much as anyone, but that 'defense' of theirs would get a generous helping of humble pie if they had to play Carson Palmer. Wait a minute... they did play this year. The Bengals DESTROYED the Bears :doh:

Honestly, I'm not sure if the Bears even make my top 10. They have an excellent record, and also have played one of the softest schedules in the history of the NFL. Every time they've had to play a tough opponent, they've folded like a house of cards. My prediction is that they are eliminated in their first playoff game. :) (is it me or did the 3-12 GB Packers play them down to the wire sunday night?)

Also, people are not giving the Jaguars any respect. They are going to embarass some people in the playoffs, especially when they get Leftwich back.

We questioned all the people calling for Rex Grossman while the Bears were winning with Kyle Orton. But it's clear the Bears are much different on offense with Grossman at QB.

It was the stinking Packers.

Favre had 137 interceptions and the offense had good field position. Do they even look at the stats of these games or just the final scores?

Archived