Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey the future

bbt06

The Campbell not progessing report comes from one reporter, Jeremy Green, and conflicts with other reports. It's all hearsay at this point -- I mean, as the number three qb, how many snaps does JC get a week? We won't know what we have in him until he gets some action on the field -- and in preseason he showed some poise and nice touch on the deep ball, two things Ramsey has shown to lack in the past.

Should be interesting to see what happens in the off-season. Considering his low cap number and suspect trade value, I wouldn't be surprised if we keep PR.

Hooper if you have read this board very long you will see that many posters here have decided based on this report and less that Campbell wont be ready for 2-3 years or never and will be traded based on zero NFL snaps to date.

I wish I had those kinds of predictive powers I would be a very wealthy man.

The reporter above, like most reporters gets paid to generate controversy and publicity. Does any of us know the mind of Joe Gibbs? He could be totally dissapointed and be contemplating trade (which would go against what he stated publicly about Jason) or he may think hes the greatest QB he has ever seen. In either case hes not going to sit Brunell who is playing well. Point being that there is no basis to state the readiness of Jason Campbell, anything anyone states here is just pure speculation.

Umm..someone suggested trading Pat for the Saints' young DE, so he said "Well if Philip Daniels keeps playing well, we'll probably keep him.." which suggests that there wouldn't be a trade for the young DE at all. Atleast, I think that's what he meant.

I'd love to keep Ramsey around next season - I just don't know if that's realistic.

They're paying good money to three QB's now. And Ramsey wants to be a starter. The salary cap and the player demands will probably dictate that the team trade Ramsey. In fact, it's a good thing Ramsey played so well last week, and I hope he continues to play well - that will increase his trade value.

My impression is that he'll go elsewhere, and I think he'll do well. Hopefully, Jason Campbell is as good as advertised, and we don't regret it.

Who has given up on Ramsey?

The media said we would trade Ramsey last year. We didn't.

The media said we would trade him Ramsey this year. We didn't.

Ramsey is starting now, and could be starting in the playoffs. Who is giving up on Ramsey?

i still say that ramsey shouldnt have been benched but hes starting now so ill stop with that but....

Who here honestly thought that you would see ramsey start another game this season??

i swear like atleast 80% of members on this board thought ramsey sucked and would have traded him for a late draft pick in a second

Yeah I think Ramsey has potential but Gibbs doesn't think so therefore if Ramsey's career does blossom it will be somewhere else.

Oh yeah, did you forget that we drafted a qb in the first round last year?

Are you Gibbs' son or wife or something? Because I thought Gibbs liked Ramsey. If not then why not start Campbell or bring him into the last game?

Hooper if you have read this board very long you will see that many posters here have decided based on this report and less that Campbell wont be ready for 2-3 years or never and will be traded based on zero NFL snaps to date.

I wish I had those kinds of predictive powers I would be a very wealthy man.

The reporter above, like most reporters gets paid to generate controversy and publicity. Does any of us know the mind of Joe Gibbs? He could be totally dissapointed and be contemplating trade (which would go against what he stated publicly about Jason) or he may think hes the greatest QB he has ever seen. In either case hes not going to sit Brunell who is playing well. Point being that there is no basis to state the readiness of Jason Campbell, anything anyone states here is just pure speculation.

Warning: Use of rational and objective thought may make some posters uneasy.

Yeah I think Ramsey has potential but Gibbs doesn't think so therefore if Ramsey's career does blossom it will be somewhere else.

Oh yeah, did you forget that we drafted a qb in the first round last year?

Wow!! Please don't false quote the master...that's sacralidge!!:mad:

Oh yeah thank's for telling us about Campbell.........we were so clueless.:laugh:

Patrick U ROCK!!!:notworthy

Archived