Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti"

China

Russian Cannibal Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Cooking Friend

MosNews

meat.jpg

A man from the Russian internal republic Buryatia in eastern Siberia has been sentenced to 14 years in prison for cooking the flesh of his his friend after killing him during a quarrel, Gazeta.ru reported. He will serve his sentence at a maximum security prison camp.

According to the investigation, Chingis Bubeev killed a man who had visited him, cut his body into pieces and used his flesh to cook pelmeni, a Siberian dish resembling raviloi.

According to the online newspaper, Bubeev could not consume all the meat and sold some to his neighbors saying it was horse meat. The rest of the victim’s remains were thrown out near the killer’s house, where local residents found them the next day.

Russian Cannibal Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison for Cooking Friend

MosNews

meat.jpg

A man from the Russian internal republic Buryatia in eastern Siberia has been sentenced to 14 years in prison for cooking the flesh of his his friend after killing him during a quarrel, Gazeta.ru reported.

14 YEARS?

What do you have to do to get a sentence of life in prison, run over a squirrel with a car?

I've never had dog... that I know of. In the Philippines, they had stuff they called "monkey meat" which was basically some meat on a stick. I really doubt it was monkey, but I never asked, and it probably could have been anything.

Apparently, in some southeast Asian tribal cultures, eating someone's liver is something that is done when the person is REALLY MAD at someone. Apparently, if you're already mad enough to kill someone, eating the liver is the way of demonstrating just how ****ed you were. It's the sort of thing you'd never think to ask if you didn't already know the answer.

Apparently, in some southeast Asian tribal cultures, eating someone's liver is something that is done when the person is REALLY MAD at someone. Apparently, if you're already mad enough to kill someone, eating the liver is the way of demonstrating just how ****ed you were. It's the sort of thing you'd never think to ask if you didn't already know the answer.

Usually I just flip them the bird. But the liver-eating thing seems reasonable too.

Archived