Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

looking back, it was a fair and balanced trade ...

themurf

If Laveranues Coles hauls in 11 catches for 634 yards and four touchdowns this weekend against the Buffalo Bills and Santana Moss sits out the Eagles game then both players will finish with identical numbers - 80 catches, 1,400 yards and nine TDs. Just thought I'd share.

But let's be honest, most of Moss' plays are lucky. Coles is clearly the better reciever.

Sounds like the people on Gang green.....they are fools who believe that Latoe is a better reciever....in spite of Moss having a career year.....they like tough recievers who gain zero yac across the middle who get smacked every time he touches the ball....:doh:

But let's be honest, most of Moss' plays are lucky. Coles is clearly the better reciever.

:laugh: OK. I'm sure that if LC had made the plays that Moss has made, he would've been quiet as a mouse during the offseason and he'd still be a Redskin. Lucky? How about opportunistic? He has made the MOST out of his opporunity here. Coles produced big numbers, but they didn't always impact the W's the way Moss' number have.

:laugh: OK. I'm sure that if LC had made the plays that Moss has made, he would've been quiet as a mouse during the offseason and he'd still be a Redskin. Lucky? How about opportunistic? He has made the MOST out of his opporunity here. Coles produced big numbers, but they didn't always impact the W's the way Moss' number have.

Santana Moss is a playmaker - Coles isn't. It's that simple.

Is this a joke. :mad: I guess beating the same player twice on the same play, in the same game is pure luck. If so, you should really have your head examined. I am not sure that you can get 1,400 yards in the NFL on pure luck. You should really let the animosity and hate go because all it is doing is making you look stupid. :mad:

If Laveranues Coles hauls in 11 catches for 634 yards and four touchdowns...

ROFL!! Good one.

Is this a joke. :mad: I guess beating the same player twice on the same play, in the same game is pure luck. If so, you should really have your head examined. I am not sure that you can get 1,400 yards in the NFL on pure luck. You should really let the animosity and hate go because all it is doing is making you look stupid. :mad:

You're not serious are you? Clearly he was being sarcastic.

If Laveranues Coles hauls in 11 catches for 634 yards and four touchdowns this weekend against the Buffalo Bills and Santana Moss sits out the Eagles game then both players will finish with identical numbers - 80 catches, 1,400 yards and nine TDs. Just thought I'd share.

It could happen....

oh wait, we are talking about coles, nevermind.

:laugh:

That had to be sarcasm. It is EXTREMELY hard to get 80 catches, 1400 yards and 9 td's worth of luck in the NFL. Unless you meant most as in 51%. And then even 42 td's, 7.45 scores and 4.7 td's is pretty hard to "luck" in to.

Archived