Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Home playoff tickets

wskin44

In the past season ticket holders have received a letter requesting money for playoff tickets before a home playoff game was guaranteed. Since we now have a chance for a home playoff game does anyone have a clue as to when those letters will go out?

My concern is that tomorrow morning I am going out of town and won't be returning until the 3rd. In past years Snyder has requested payment for home playoff games with a deadline far enough in advance so that he can sell the tickets that are not bought by season ticket holders.

If anyone has a clue as to how it will be handled this year, let us know.

In the past season ticket holders have received a letter requesting money for playoff tickets before a home playoff game was guaranteed. Since we now have a chance for a home playoff game does anyone have a clue as to when those letters will go out?

My concern is that tomorrow morning I am going out of town and won't be returning until the 3rd. In past years Snyder has requested payment for home playoff games with a deadline far enough in advance so that he can sell the tickets that are not bought by season ticket holders.

I am also leaving the country tomorrow until the 1st...

This morning I emailed the Skins asking them to charge my credit card should they mail out invoices with a deadline prior to that date.

I sent it to tickets@redskins.com with my account number and credit card number. Hope that helps.

Apparently Snyder has held back due to superstition. Will only be chaos when they ask. They just do not have enough staff to process 95,000 seats and crenditials. But cause the Skins only pocket 10% of the tickets for playoffs they might be looking for assistance from the NFL. Who knows?? I guess only Danny.

Quick couple of questions about playoff tickets..

How many tickets are offered to each season ticket holder? Just the # seats they have for each home game or do they get offered more?

If they get offered more does that mean people who have had season tickets for only a few years get left off the playoff list?

Does every season ticket holder get guaranteed playoff ticket offers?

How many tickets are offered to each season ticket holder? Just the # seats they have for each home game or do they get offered more?

If they get offered more does that mean people who have had season tickets for only a few years get left off the playoff list?

I can only tell you what happened the last time the Skins had a home playoff game ('99). Every season ticket holder had the right of first refusal for their seats. However, that time the offer went out early and you had to pony up before the end of the season. Can't remember but I presume before it was certain there'd be a game at fedex so not everybody paid up. After it was confirmed the game would be at home they opened up the unclaimed tickets to season ticketholders, first come first served.

All season ticket holders have the right of first refusal for the same seats they have.

Talked to my friend that works for the Redskins and she said that they are waiting to see if we win the division FIRST.

If we do, notices will be going out on the Jan 2.

In '99 the ticket office was open on Sunday night of the last game of the season...when the matchups were determined I called and purchased an extra pair (which I could do as a season ticket holder) that night and had to go to FedEx during that week and pick up the tickets at the box office...

Maybe after subjecting us to two seasons of that clown from Florida he hired, Danny will send the tickets for a possible first round game gratis to season tix holders. We deserve it.

:laugh: :laugh: Oh no you di-int!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, you get the same seats/tickets you presently have. And they'll try to sell for as many games as the Redskins can possibly get at home. If there are games that the Skins don't play, the money is applied to next years tix..

I know how we can handle it. I'll just get your mail for you. Where do ya live?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If this where the Atlanta Braves you could already be buying World Series tickets.. haha.. I'm a Braves fan by the way but they always had postseason tickets on sale before the end of the season and the packages where for all the games up to and including the WS! crazy..

Archived