Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedExField Today

SkinsHokieFan

That has to be how I got my tix. We got them for 100 dollars below face value on ebay with the "buy it now" option

The club level was actually pretty loud, which was surprising

Nobody in the lower level sat down all game, I loved it

I just got back and as much as I hate most of the Club level fans..... PROPS to Everybody in the Club level today:cheers: It was every bit as rowdy as the lower and we were on our feet (hell I was standing on my seat) 89% of the game :applause:

I just got back and as much as I hate most of the Club level fans..... PROPS to Everybody in the Club level today:cheers: It was every bit as rowdy as the lower and we were on our feet (hell I was standing on my seat) 89% of the game :applause:

You sure not 92 percent of the game ;)

I loved seeing the lower level so into it, it was great

Section 102, way to dominate. I was standing EVERY play the entire game. My legs are sore I was standing for such a long time. I wasn't able to go to the game last week, so I don't have reference, but the stadium was on fire. Not only that, I love every single Redskins fan; when I'm in the stadium every person is my best friend. Hail to All, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

(I know usually I'm in 446, but I was fortunate enough to get an upgrade this week.)

Just got back from the game

And it was LOUD, it was amazing, and on the 4th downs in the 4th quarter I could feel the stadium shaking

Even the club section where I was sitting was loud and on its feet for most of the game

The Giants fans I met were cool, they weren't losers, and a shout out to the DTC and Unofficial Extremeskins Tailgates for another great time

That may have been the loudest Fedex ever was.

Did I meet you SHF?? I can't remember...all I know is I have no voice left. That was awesome. Mad props to goskins for the tickets! I did you proud, man! I made all kinds of noise!! 403 was rocking!!

PLAYOFFS, BABY!!! Eagles are going DOWN!

Did I meet you SHF?? I can't remember...all I know is I have no voice left. That was awesome. Mad props to goskins for the tickets! I did you proud, man! I made all kinds of noise!! 403 was rocking!!

Na, you probably didn't. I got there around 11, and stayed about 25 minutes there and at the DTC tailgate, got in the stadium by noon

speaking from the often critiqued "wine and cheese" club section. We were on our feet screaming the entire time. My voice is gone. Seemed to be just as loud as Dallas game but the Giants were better prepped for the noise than was Dallas. I just wish Danny would stop playing AC/DC at every opp and GET RID OF THE FUNKY FOUR...it was over 4 years ago

I was there, it wasn't as packed or as loud as Dallas, and it was on Christmas Eve, so I'm not too upset, but it was much louder than usual, probably second only to that Dallas game.

Giants fans though were obnoxious as ****, nearly picking fights throughout the game, it was trashy and ridiculous, I have to be honest, as much as I hate Dallas, Giants fans and Eagles fans make the Cowboys fans look classy, thats how utterly trashy they are, complete garbage, they stink, and they're state's stink too, I would be doing Pennsylvania and New York a favor if I pulled my car over and pissed on their roads the next time I'm driving through those trash heaps.

Agreed. We all hate the Cowboys, given, but they are at least respectable opponents. Giants and Eagles fans? Not so much. Generally obnoxious. For example, I had a bunch in my section (130), and they would constantly bring up 36-0. Naturally though, I just pointed at the score board and said "Since you're such a great orator, try reading that." That usually shut 'em up.

I thought it was just has loud has last week. I had seats in the 100's last week and the 400's this week. The only difference is we scored so quickly on Dallas that it got crazy quick. I went to my 1st extremeskin tailgate whoever was working the bar had my friend from work lifted on 151. I was drinking captain morgan in coke and we barely made it to our seats.. Big up's to the tailgate..I was wearing the Cooley jersey,black skins hat and baggy jeans..

Nice meeting you today jrock! I usually sit in section 403, too!

Was in 220 today, it was LOUD and I was banging on that steel thingie that causes "partial obstructions"....kicking it, banging my hand against it, then banging beer bottles against it. We were up and screaming and it was the BEST GAME OF MY LIFE. Incredible. I'll be on a high for a month.

I was there, it wasn't as packed or as loud as Dallas, and it was on Christmas Eve, so I'm not too upset, but it was much louder than usual, probably second only to that Dallas game.

Giants fans though were obnoxious as ****, nearly picking fights throughout the game, it was trashy and ridiculous, I have to be honest, as much as I hate Dallas, Giants fans and Eagles fans make the Cowboys fans look classy, thats how utterly trashy they are, complete garbage, they stink, and they're state's stink too, I would be doing Pennsylvania and New York a favor if I pulled my car over and pissed on their roads the next time I'm driving through those trash heaps.

hey now, i take that as a personal insult, ive been a LIFELONG redskins fan, and to say that means you have no class. Don't fault all NY'ers cause of some a**hole fans!! :2cents:

FedEx will never replace the legacy of RFK stadium but I feel the last two games, the atmosphere and fans have really stepped it up and showed the league that it's a hostile place to play and that we love our Skins. Before, it just seemed like a stuffy, white-collaresque corporate kind of environment to me but now, it's actually turning into an actual charming football stadium.

I was cheering the fans on as much as I was the Redskins today. After being there last week, I knew what you all could do. And you did. You could hear it on the TV. Especially during the 4th qtr. Awsome job folks. :notworthy:

I was in 124 and it was louder longer today. Last week was great but it was over by the middle of the 3rd. Today we kept up the screaming all the way to the 2:00 min warning. I'm totally exhausted.

I hope this will finally put an end to the lamenting over RFK. I LOVE RFK and it was a great great venue for the skins. But the common denominator for Redskin home field advantage isn't RFK it's coaching. I sat in old DC stadium with Bill McPeak and Otto, and there was no real home field advantage. Then George Allen came and the place rocked. Then Joe, of course. But Norval screwed up home field in both stadiums and SS well you know. But now JG is back and Fed Ex is rockin just like RFK in the old days. Now we have the NFL version of the Big House, and I can guarantee that no one wants to play us here!! :cheers:

Archived