Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedExField Today

SkinsHokieFan

Just got back from the game

And it was LOUD, it was amazing, and on the 4th downs in the 4th quarter I could feel the stadium shaking

Even the club section where I was sitting was loud and on its feet for most of the game

The Giants fans I met were cool, they weren't losers, and a shout out to the DTC and Unofficial Extremeskins Tailgates for another great time

That may have been the loudest Fedex ever was.

Guest sith lord

And it was LOUD, it was amazing, and on the 4th downs in the 4th quarter I could feel the stadium shaking

Even the club section where I was sitting was loud and on its feet for most of the game

The Giants fans I met were cool, they weren't losers, and a shout out to the DTC and Unofficial Extremeskins Tailgates for another great time

That may have been the loudest Fedex ever was.

It was loud on TV also. But I still think last week was louder.

I was there, it wasn't as packed or as loud as Dallas, and it was on Christmas Eve, so I'm not too upset, but it was much louder than usual, probably second only to that Dallas game.

Giants fans though were obnoxious as ****, nearly picking fights throughout the game, it was trashy and ridiculous, I have to be honest, as much as I hate Dallas, Giants fans and Eagles fans make the Cowboys fans look classy, thats how utterly trashy they are, complete garbage, they stink, and they're state's stink too, I would be doing Pennsylvania and New York a favor if I pulled my car over and pissed on their roads the next time I'm driving through those trash heaps.

I was concerned that not as many people would show up due to Christmas Eve, but I thought it would be somewhat cancelled out by the fact that you would get some of the quieter more fair weather fans (particularly in the club section) giving up tickets to some more rabid fans.

That has to be how I got my tix. We got them for 100 dollars below face value on ebay with the "buy it now" option

The club level was actually pretty loud, which was surprising

Nobody in the lower level sat down all game, I loved it

I think that any game where you've got momentum switches like this one did (in stark contrast to the Dallas spanking where we dominated throughout), its going to make the crowd nervously quiet at times.

It was pretty damn loud on TV, and the announcers commented on the fan noise repeatedly. Way to represent guys :cheers:

Guest ComebackKing
I was there, it wasn't as packed or as loud as Dallas, and it was on Christmas Eve, so I'm not too upset, but it was much louder than usual, probably second only to that Dallas game.

Giants fans though were obnoxious as ****, nearly picking fights throughout the game, it was trashy and ridiculous, I have to be honest, as much as I hate Dallas, Giants fans and Eagles fans make the Cowboys fans look classy, thats how utterly trashy they are, complete garbage, they stink, and they're state's stink too, I would be doing Pennsylvania and New York a favor if I pulled my car over and pissed on their roads the next time I'm driving through those trash heaps.

Yeah there were like 2 fights that I saw. One of them like half of all the 400 sections was looking. One of the Giants fans took a real beating from a staff member it was sweet. Go SKINS.

The "Hey, You Suck" chants before the kickoffs were funny and the Giants Suck Chants were also good. KEEP IT UP FedEx. We need it to be like this next year and in two weeks if the Giants lose to the Raiders and we beat the Eagles.

I don't know about you guys but I was at the game and those "Hey You Suck" chants were flat out unbelievable, SOOOOOOO LOUD! Amazing!

Representing section 446!!!!!!!

I don't know about you guys but I was at the game and those "Hey You Suck" chants were flat out unbelievable, SOOOOOOO LOUD! Amazing!

Representing section 446!!!!!!!

Oh, they were amazingly clear on TV as well. Both last week and this week. And both times the announcers didnt say anything. It was great to watch.

1. Evucci - thanks you for the tix for my bro and uncle - they had an amazing time

2. Sec 428, Row 29 was my house - don't worry skins fans I let them have it two weeks in a row, was sceaming the whole game

I

3. Props to the dude in my sec, 1 row down who drove from SOUTH DAKOTA - See this is the kind of fans we need in our stadium each week - True Dedication - A Soldier!

4. Dalls was a little bit louder, was worried initially has it took the whole 1st Quarter to fill the stadium up. From where we were sitting, it looked like Amani's TD catch right before half should not have counted since it looked like the ball clearly hit the ground. Also Ryan's hit a play before, we heard it all the way ont he top Row. Lastly Cooley levelled that guy on the screen...is it just me or does he seem to like doing that each week. Cooley, Moss and Portis for CO-MVP's.

I would give Sellars the dark Horse Award - 8 td's is pretty freakin good.

5. Lastly, have Lavar out there is just something different - 3 or 4 times today he blew up his guy driving him into the backfield so quickly Tiki was statled and had a busted play.

Guys I kid you not I am 5 -0 when watching the skins play @ Fed EX field this year. I left to go oversea's and we basically went 3 -4 while I was away. I've always left the Stadium year with a big grin on my face and I hope that trend continues for a long time.

I love my life today - being a skins fan

CounterTrey

To borrow from an AC/DC song, "For those who rocked today, I salute you!"

It may be a matter of perception because the Lions playoff game and Cowboys game last week were blowouts, and this game was relatively close. But I thought the FedEx crowd was at its absolute best today. Eli did a decent job of dealing with it, but when the Skins were on defense that place got ear-splitting loud. Absolutely fantastic job by the 12th man today!!

You definitely would love to see the Redskins get into the playoffs, especially since the NFC appears so wide open this year. However, in light of the emotional wins we've had the past two weeks, its tough to figure out who you really want the Skins to play. If we win the division, a revenge game against Tampa here would've been nice.....except now that will likely not happen since the Bucs appear poised to take the South. Maybe another match with the Cowboys would fire everyone up. And if we get in as the wild card? I don't relish the thought of having to go back to the Meadowlands or to Tampa, although a healthy Sean Taylor would do wonders this time. Maybe Chicago would be the best venue?

I know this week will bring a lot of interesting discussion about who we should start at QB against Philly, depending on the severity of Brunell's MCL. But for the time being, a big thank you is in order to Joe Gibbs and the Washington Redskins. I am one proud fan tonight.

I haven't missed a game this season and I can tell you that where I sit (Section 226), I've never heard it so loud, nor have I ever seen the fans so into the game from start to finish. The Dallas game became laughable and the fans became fairly complacent at times - not today. We never let up - I was amazed. Best Christmas ever.

Archived