Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cue the QB contraversy threads.

GSF

I don't think it's really a matter of "who is better than who" anymore.

It's a matter of one guy who is not healthy and really hasn't been vs. a guy who is and has been labelled a guy who can go in and win games by the coach. Also this healthy option is a guy who brings different things physically to the offense that MIGHT help (I don't know for sure) depending how long we're without Mark.

screw that.

the skins have to beat the eagles.

for ONCE, just ONCE, i'd like to see people let joe gibbs do his thing and see if we get into the playoffs without a billion ramsey/brunell threads.

Oh I totally agree. I'm just warning you and others that agree. It's going to get ugly this week with the Ramsey threads.

It's pretty simple...if Brunell is healthy he plays if not Ramsey all the way. I for one love the fact that we are in a position to comfortably start either one.

Problem though.

Brunell has obviously been a little "different" for some weeks now. And it's affecting his game and the team. Maybe we could have gotten away with it for the rest of the way provided he did not get FURTHER injuries.

But add a knee injury (even if relatively minor) to a guy already struggling and there is only one real option. When he is as healthy as any player can get this late in the year, then he should come back (unless Patrick goes bonkers.)

They'll play Brunell. However, if we build a big lead by the 2nd half, I'll bet they put in Ramsey. Not just to give him some reps, but to help his chances of being a starting QB somewhere else next season. Gibbs is a classy guy, he'll give Ramsey the help...and after this game, he's earned it if you ask me.

Oh I totally agree. I'm just warning you and others that agree. It's going to get ugly this week with the Ramsey threads.

Put on your helmet and wear your rhino-hide GSF. I'm expecting the flood gates to re-open :laugh:

I'm gonna try to follow some sage advice I hear about another situation involving things I have no control over...he said "don't forget if you're tired of marching you can always just sit back and watch the parade pass by" :laugh:

Archived