Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis - Inspecter Tu-Tu

wshngtn1

You can tell all of the players are focused after watching all the interviews this week (Portis, Daniels, Brown, Samuels, Santana). Its a good thing to see, although I do always enjoy Portis' outlandish interviews. But he definetely was a bit toned down this week.

Inspector 2-2 searching for Southeast Jerome.

:laugh:

Clinton's mannerisms are funnier than the costume. I loved the way he kept staring at the media and abruptly turned his head to look at a guy, like he's a suspect in the disappearence of Southeast Jerome.

:cheers: Thank You Clinton Portis, for trying to make football fun again.

Inspector 2-2 searching for Southeast Jerome.

:laugh:

Clinton's mannerisms are funnier than the costume. I loved the way he kept staring at the media and abruptly turned his head to look at a guy, like he's a suspect in the disappearence of Southeast Jerome.

:cheers: Thank You Clinton Portis, for trying to make football fun again.

I agree.

He said he's going to arrest someone this weekend. And it's not about the holidays for them, it's about everyone sharing the common goal of making the playoffs. As funny as he is, he is very focused. I think that is why it was toned down. :helmet:

You can pretty much swap any interview in any week in to any other week, and they all sound the same..."we have our work cut out for us", "they are a good team", "we have to play balanced", "we can't make mistakes", etc. The one thing that isn't the same is what getup CP will appear in....

Breaks the monotony....

Archived