Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington NFC Defensive player of the year

fatal

I dont really understand why this guy doesnt get more attention from his own fans. (people are still caught up about lavar). I am pretty sure I am one of 10 people that goes to fed ex to watch the game that actually has a Marcus Washington Jersey.

He obviously is the leader of this D, probably the best player on the D as well. Hes second in the NFC with sacks by a linebacker, top ten in tackles, top 15 in solo tackles, top 5 in forced fumbles, and one hell of a dancer.

The plays that he makes that a normal football viewer would not see is what makes this guy the man. He blitzes like a linebacker should, taking lineman all the way back to the qb opening up the passrush for other players.

Plays the run better than any other LB we have had in a long long time. The man takes on blocks and plugs up holes that opens up play making for other LBs and safeties.

If you havent noticed watching the skins D the past two seasons, Marcus Washington is ALWAYS around the ball making plays, helping his teammates make plays, and encourages his teammates by getting them all rowled up.

Buy his jersey, we have him for another 3 years. He is a legit probowler, and will win the NFC defensive player of the year in the future.

Could not have said it better myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN. I wish everyone would quit talking about 56 and ship him outta here.

Pointless reply. It is great to praise Washington, but why does that call for the Lavar bashing? Arrington makes Washington a better player and Marcus has even said it himself. How stupid are people going to feel if Arrington returns a pick this weekend or stops Tiki in the backfield several times??

Pointless reply. It is great to praise Washington, but why does that call for the Lavar bashing? Arrington makes Washington a better player and Marcus has even said it himself. How stupid are people going to feel if Arrington returns a pick this weekend or stops Tiki in the backfield several times??

ya marcus is easily the best all around defensive player we have but you cant say that about lavar he is a huge playmaker, him and marcus are best friends and they compliment each other greatly but they also have great players/leaders around them like sean taylor springs rogers griffin this team if full of defensive players that can get the job done i think at least a few of them and especially marcus deserve the pro bowl good post just dont hate lavar he's still recovering

ya marcus is easily the best all around defensive player we have but you cant say that about lavar he is a huge playmaker, him and marcus are best friends and they compliment each other greatly but they also have great players/leaders around them like sean taylor springs rogers griffin this team if full of defensive players that can get the job done i think at least a few of them and especially marcus deserve the pro bowl good post just dont hate lavar he's still recovering

Lavar has been recovering for 2 years, enough already!

I love MW. That guy pours his heart and soul into each and every play. I love his enthusiasum and the fact that he always seems to have a smile on his face. He was probably one of those kids who needed ritalin growing up but is focusing all that energy into a postive endeavor. He is another guy that they may want to think about extending after next year. I'm a big proponent of that.

would you rather have 3 marcus washingtons or 1 Lavar............. cause thats about the same cost

Proof...........

Marcus washington ...................... 6 year 24 million

Lavar (no play) Arrington............... 8 year 68 million

so my numbers were off a little, but you get my point

Marcus Washington, with his play over the last month, has finally elevated his play to an elite level and is now worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as LaVar Arrington.

I love how people bash LaVar while the man is hurt. I'm not going to go through the laundry list of defenses for LaVar. It's just sad to read, and on a consistent basis no less, so called Redskins fans bashing and wanting to dump on a player who has been a great player for us when healthy and an even better guy with the fans.

I'm sure that everyone who wants to get rid of LaVar and is comfortable in calling him "overrated" has never been out to Redskins Park during training camp and seen the love affair between LaVar and Redskins fans.

I find this really sad. We have two elite linebackers and instead of cheering for them both we have to pick sides. :rolleyes:

Give me a break.

:gaintsuck

would you rather have 3 marcus washingtons or 1 Lavar............. cause thats about the same cost

There is no way we could get 3 Marcus Washington's in here in the first place, so you comment makes even less sense then the need to bash lavar just to prop up Marcus. Furthermore, Lavar has played well in the time he's been on the field this season. Too bad some fans don't have enough football knowledge to understand that.

There is no way we could get 3 Marcus Washington's in here in the first place, so you comment makes even less sense then the need to bash lavar just to prop up Marcus. Furthermore, Lavar has played well in the time he's been on the field this season. Too bad some fans don't have enough football knowledge to understand that.

i still dont see how hes helping us, all i keep hearing is "when he plays" "when hes healthy" yadda yadda yadda

Don't punk out now. YOU made the statement, YOU back it up. That whole "answer a question with a question" bull**** isn't going to work here.

i'll explain why hes a cancer, because earlier this year we could not trade him because we would have taken a 17 million dollar cap hit, he has played in very few games this year, he was out for 12 last year. i dont care if he hes good with the fans.... hes holding this team back from making moves to bring personnel in.

Archived