Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REDSKINS vs GIANTS - karma thread

mbm

I like NY because of the bum I used to drink gin and 7up with when I was 10.

I like NY because of the crack head that swipped money out of my hand and ran as I was buying, er...cigarettes..

I like NY because of the hoodlums I used to chase around when I was a Gaurdian Angel.

I like NY because of the two different guys that tried to rob my outside my apartment on two different occassions with two different girlfriends.

I like NY because of all the hairy chested, good fella wannabe's that used to peel wheels in Little Italy in the middle of dinner rush in an effort to entertain the people dinning outside.

I like NY because of the guy

I'll continue..

I like NY because the guy with a hole the size of a quarter in his neck which had scabbed over, wlaked along the inside of the train threatening to bleed on people if they didn't give him money.

I like NY because of the little kid who crapped himself while sitting next to me at a Mets game.

I like NY because every where you go some one is trying to take you for something.

I like NY because a guy I used to wait on at a restaurant is now serving 25 to life.

I like NY because they dry clean my underwear instead of launder it like the rest of the world.

I like NY because it always smells like pee in the summer..

God, I could go on.... and I still cant spell..

:D to jrockster77.....In order to prevent reverse karma yet also appease the masters of the board to not have to merge another thread, I shall pretend to restart the thread although mbm did pretty well in his introduction....

(I apologize for not starting this earlier, for I had permission from honorary_hog himself)

Karma Thread: New York Style!! (note exact proper format of title)

As you all know, we have been doing the Karma Thread throughout the season, founded by The Great honorary_hog himself, in hopes to thwart good karma back to us by saying only nice things about the opposing team this week-the Giants. It has worked and God is blessing us. (or St. Karma, the Football Gods, whomever you believe guides the universe).....

I like NY because it is a great place to visit, especially at Christmas time, because of Rockefeller Center and the big Christmas tree, and the location of Dick Clark's Rockin' NY Eve to ring in the New Year. Live camera:

http://www.rockefellercenter.com/viewer/viewer.html

I like the song "I love New York".

I like the Giants because I saw how much class and heart they really have after Wellington Mara died.

I like NY because no matter how hard any place tries, their bagels are the best.

I like New York because of Buffalo wings, and I was 13 in Buffalo, NY when I first tried them.

Archived