Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Carter: "Redskins won't make the playoffs"

Rodriggo

I love Chris Carter. Anyone remember his comeback w/ the phins?

It is soooo sad to see another great athlete regulated to expressing his football expertise.. I mean egooooo on a postgame show. Didnt he pick PHILLY & BALTIMORE 2 go 2 the superbowl this year?

Seriously though, Chris was a great wide out. Great teacher too. Didnt he mentor Randy Moss in his twilight in minn.? Did he show RM how to run tight routes or take most plays off?

Anyway, pay no attention to Chris not giving the SKINS luv. Does anyone in the media give the skins luv? Its not like anyone in the media focuses on anything other than the flavor of the week!

Not to worry though....., the Ravens are looking for a wide out next year. Whadda ya think Chris? Suit up and go play with dimming Deion.

If that doesnt work out ESPN is looking for a retiree to join up w/ Mel Keipper to analyze the draft.

This is very true Cris Carter (Not sure it it is spelled Chris or Cris?) has been doubting the Skins since week one. I agree with your entire post but try not to focus on the doubters for now it will be sweeter when we get to the post season.

Let's talk about something much more important like how close to my next avatar I am! :D

:gaintsuck

I will say that during the first Gibbs tenure, Chris was a total Redskins supporter, even when the others would pick another team to win he was steadfast in picking the skins, and he was usually right in doing so.

I know we have changed some things lately especially in the running game. I wonder what he is thinking now?

I don't get this post. Carter was playing receiver for the Vikings when Gibbs was last coaching, if not even the Eagles. Were you reffering to Collinsworth?

I will say that during the first Gibbs tenure, Chris was a total Redskins supporter, even when the others would pick another team to win he was steadfast in picking the skins, and he was usually right in doing so.

I know we have changed some things lately especially in the running game. I wonder what he is thinking now?

I don't know about Carter being a supporter. I remember reading a Sports Illustrated Article with him and Darrell Green and he spoke very critical of the Redskins and Darrell Green. It was a long time ago, around the mid 80's. I don't remember the exact title of the article, but I remember seeing a picture of Darrell Green lined up across from Carter and the caption read something like, Carter has no respect for Green. Something to that effect. It really pissed me off since DG was and is my favorite Redskin. I wouldn't put it past that snake to talk crap about the Redskins. Hopefully we'll win these final two and shut him up.

Well until we win another game or two, he's right...the season isn't over after 14 weeks.

Mr. Spock says your statement is illogical. Chris Carter is neither right nor wrong. That is because he predicted an outcome that has not yet been determined. The Skins may or may not make the playoffs. The only fact that we can determine at this time is that Carter is a :jerk: .

All the experts were WRONG, and just like the losers on ESPN will go after the Skins with extreme prejudice. Bradshaw was the only one who thought we would and could run the table

Bradshaw backed up real quick and recanted that position after we played like crap in AZ (albeit a win).

Nice rant, but who really cares what that crack smokin fool Cris Carter says. The guy was a great athlete, but what an idiot. Just b/c some of these guys could play doesn't mean they have any brains. Marino is another dummy athlete commentator that comes to mind. I haven't seen inside the NFL in a few years, but it sounds awful. Collinsworth must be sitting there thinking he's surrounded by idiots. That show used to be great back when Glanville was on there.

Puleeeze, the only thing that Carter has had to say this year worth listening to was when he got all riled up about what a dirty player Romo sits to pee was. Inside the NFL is not something you watch for football news, it's more like a football based cartoon you catch as filler while you're waiting for something decent to air. Carter will probably be there for a long time because compared to Collinsworth anyone can look like a savant.

Archived