Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

new smoot quote.

Thinking Skins

Smoot's a great character, and I love the way he runs his mouth. He can do his 'take off my pants' dance all year -- with Big Daddy, Bruce, Renaldo, and Gardener on the line and those three monsters at LB, Champ and Smoot should have great seasons.

I can't wait to see his first pick of the season.

Smooty promotes himself very well. He has the tact for not being overbearing, while at the same time getting his promotional point across. Now that's:cool:

He has shown, along with LaVar, the propensity to become spokesperson for our D.

If they can do what Ali did:

Talk the talk; back it up with walk the walk. :cool: He was a BAD MAN!! :high:

maybe he will play a little better this week than he did last week. He sure runs his mouth a lot for a guy that got beat several times by both Pitt Wr's.

With Champ on one side he will get his share of chances.

Like I said he is a Terel Buckley clone. Makes the big play by gambling and gets burned sometimes b/c of his style. Anyone who followed him back in his MSU days will remember the talking he did VS. the Gators and the numerous times he was beat like a Drum.

I've read that same comparison before and I don't see it. Smoot has much more playmaking ability than Buckley ever had. He's also faster, and was rarely burned his rookie season. Something the majority of corners in this league can't claim.

He's only a notch under Champ and it will show all season long.

He won't have the same flaws that he had at MSU, as Marvin Lewis has taken him under his wing. And I don't remember Fred getting beaten at all last season, despite the fact that he was the rookie and everybody wanted to pick on him, AND he was under the tutelage of the renowned Kurt Schottenheimer. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TheShredder

Smoot talks alot of crap for getting burnt so much.

He's no D.Green.

But by promoting himself so much, he will make more money...even if he is only above average.

He is no probowler yet. Gives too much up.

Besides, a friggin' preseason game. Give me one other game where Smoot was abused? I'll be waiting for your answer although I doubt you'll prove me wrong.

Archived