San Diego, L 45-23

Dallas, L 16-13

San Fran, W 24-6

Seattle, L 24-21

Philly, W 26-23

Record: 2-3

Pts./game scored: 20.8

Pts.game allowed: 22.8

Teams beaten: Godawful San Francisco (2-12), McNabb/Owens-less Philadelphia (6-8)

Just sayin’.[/Quote]

And they lost in OT to the number one seeded team in the NFC. A game they should have won, three different times. It isn't like they aren't competitive on the road. You make them sound like they are as bad as the Jets on the road.

And what else do you expect Giant fans to say on a Giants board? It is the same arguement you guys have here. I don't expect you to say the Giants are going to win. Homerism run rampant on any board. I have confidence the Giants will win but it won't be by 36. And while I have confidence, Pierce being out worries me, a lot.

a lot of them think we are undisciplined and that the fact that we crushed Dallas means nothing. They think they can come in here and crush us like they did in the Meadowlands. I think not!

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Let them think what they want... Cuz I know we're NOT gonna be crushed 36-0 so let them dream! I BELIEVE SKINS :point2sky

those dopes dont even realize that Springs DID play.

Randy is out....now we see why Gibbs has kept father time around (Ray brown) hopefully he feeds off the emotion and can hold his own....Randy being out worries me.

These sound like the typical ****y New Yorkers that we have known to be giant fans. Plax and Shockey are great weapons but if we can put some pressure on young eli and get him to hurry then he may make some mistakes. It all starts with pass rush.

Ray Brown will be bent over grabbing his cankles like last time after Osi and Strahan hammer his fat a$$ to the ground...

This is the NFL guys. You know that every guy that steps on that field has talent and the ability to make plays.This game will come down to emotion and who wants it more.

The Giants played on that emotion last time which is ovious. This emotional level has swung in the favor of the Redskins (which the Giants will fear).

The most important game of this season was last sunday. The skins knew the win over the Cowboys would spring board the team into the next game. But who would have thought 35-7? Now the emotional level has leaped into hyperspace for every single player on that team, on every side of the ball and every fan that will be sitting in that staduim.

I just hope the Redskins I know show up on Saturday. I'm proud of them, I know that much. HTTR!

No, I think that clinching the NFC East with a win will be enough motivation, thank you.:cheers:

sorry but you guys can still clinch the playoffs if you lose to us. The vikes just have to lose to the ravens as well, which is possible. It means more to our playoff hopes than it does to yours, and you cant disagree with that. Because even if you lose to us, next week when you beat the raiders, you wil clinch the division. We have to win out to get a wild card spot, so its a more emotional game for us.

sorry but you guys can still clinch the playoffs if you lose to us. The vikes just have to lose to the ravens as well, which is possible. It means more to our playoff hopes than it does to yours, and you cant disagree with that. Because even if you lose to us, next week when you beat the raiders, you wil clinch the division. We have to win out to get a wild card spot, so its a more emotional game for us.

well, lets just say it matters which Giants and which Redskins come out on the field... it's not going to be a blowout on either side

']And they lost in OT to the number one seeded team in the NFC.

The Redskins beat both the number 1 and number 2 seed in the NFC. The only team in the NFC to beat the Seahawks is the Redskins. The only NFC team to beat the Bears is the Redskins. Go ahead and reply with 36-0. You will only have 4 more days with that one.

well, lets just say it matters which Giants and which Redskins come out on the field... it's not going to be a blowout on either side

agreed, and if the same redskins that played dallas come out to play, then it'll be a great game, but if the same redskins that played ya'll earlier in the season come out, it'll be a long day for the skins.

So I hope the skins that played dallas come out to play. LOL

I'm new to the sight and I just want to say that I just hope that we don't get TOO comfortable and think that we will win without even trying. I'm worried about Randy not being able to play too. (Praying for a quick recovery, for his sake). I was just stoked that I actually got to SEE the Cowboys game!!! I usually have to work or it isn't televised. The best part of it all was the fact that they played so awesome and not to mention.....THUMPED the Cowboys!!!!!! I am glad to hear about the recovery of the Cowboys player who landed on his head. I HATE the cowboys but I wish them no ill will.

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the fact that the Giant fans are overconfident good for them they will be eating crow saturday evening. Never ever underestimate Gibbs who has done more in this league then Tom Coughlin in matter of fact what has he done even in Jacksonville does he has any rings ? So, I wouldn't sweat what those Giant fans may say or think they are dued for one and I think this is the one.

Seeing a few snipplets of interviews and this team seems to be poised and focus they know what's at hand I think they are tired of losing they want to give something to their fans.

agreed, and if the same redskins that played dallas come out to play, then it'll be a great game, but if the same redskins that played ya'll earlier in the season come out, it'll be a long day for the skins.

So I hope the skins that played dallas come out to play. LOL

it would be a good game to see ur sunday Redskins vs my Giants from the first time we faced you guys this year... that would be fun

it would be a good game to see ur sunday Redskins vs my Giants from the first time we faced you guys this year... that would be fun

1. Each visitor may own a single registered account.

The ExtremeSkins staff screens and approves all new accounts. Duplicate accounts are prohibited, and the staff employs security measures to enforce this policy. Duplicate accounts will immediately closed (i.e., banned). Do not create additional registered accounts to bypass an issued ban; absent compelling circumstances, any attempt to circumvent a ban by registering a secondary account will result in a permanent banishment of all related accounts.

As long as another one of their owners doesn't die this week, we'll be just fine.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think they ran out of owners,but I heard the waterboys best friends girlfriends grandmother has the flu.This might give them something to fight for:laugh: :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived