Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What the GIANTS fans are saying...

gube79

Bring it. what is the Redskins Record on the road? I remember a game they played in Nj. this season.

The Skins are 3-4 on the road. Which is utterly meaningless in this instance.

The game this weekend is in DC. Remember?

We're 5-2 at home, by the way. Which is NOT meaningless.

I just wish your team was as ****y as many of it's fans are this week. Sadly, I know that's not the case. Most of them think.

The Skins are 3-4 on the road. Which is utterly meaningless in this instance.

The game this weekend is in DC. Remember?

We're 5-2 at home, by the way. Which is NOT meaningless.

I just wish your team was as ****y as many of it's fans are this week. Sadly, I know that's not the case. Most of them think.

The point is throw out the records bla bla bla. two of the road loses were in overtime. One because of a coin flip and the other feeley missed 3 field goals. keep telling yourself that the Giants are a bad road team. They will be up for the game. Trust me.

Giants fans are happy that they are having a winning season and we have the record to back up our confidence in our team.

You should feel good about your team. They're playing great. But the other poster's remark you responded reasonably to, about the Giants being "too high" on themselves also has a lot of merit . One little proof is the name you've chosen for yourself. It's stupid and trollish. It's not supported by anything other than one game. That's being "too high" on yourself.

Ok and you have Brunell. Unless you put fat ass stewart on your d-line we have nothing to worry about...

brunell is better than eli.

and the D line needs no help at the moment, thanks.

and the G men ought to worry about whose going to score since tiki hasnt scored a single rushing TD away from home all year and is facing the skins D at home saturday.

not that youre underestimating the skins or anything.... :doh:

From watching what you guys did to dallas it is going to be one crazy game,I think in order for my Giants to win the game Eli has to be able to make short pass and hit shockey on corssing patterns over the middle;it is going to come down to ball control from watching what Tiki did last week and from what Tiki did you guys week 8 I feel pretty good I am not being ****y it is going to be a nail bitter like many of the Giant games this year.

Giants 20

Redskins 13

We ned to bring no less of a game than we took to dalls, and then some I'd say. We can't count on the Giants having any kind of lapse or loss of intensity. I don't see that in their play this year and certainly not in their coach. You never know what will happen, our ealrier game against you and the one Monday night are perfect examples of that fact. I hope we don't slack off, I don't think we will form what I'm hearing and seeing from our guys. But if we bring it and so do your guys, it will be a very hard-fought game. This one will be what most people outside DC though the 'boys game should have been. Here's to no injuries and no zebra BS :cheers:

"I expect this to be a lot like the Eagles game. They will be fired up. If it becomes clear that they are losing or going to lose, they will play dirty, IMO. They are an undisciplined squad, and I think we can expect to see a lot of penalties called on both teams. We need to strike early and often, because they are the type of team that will quit. Like the Eagles, if we let them stay in it, they will take us the distance. Very bad feeling about this game. We usually split w/ the Redskins, and it's really hard to sweep an NFC East opponent, IMO. It's going to be a nail biter."

What is he smoking again? Undisciplined? Will quit?? Play dirty???? :laugh:

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I wish I was playing against them. The shape I'm in I'd have to play dirty. Real dirty. Not-able-to-pass-through-a-metal-detector-dirty :laugh: .

The point is throw out the records bla bla bla. two of the road loses were in overtime. One because of a coin flip and the other feeley missed 3 field goals. keep telling yourself that the Giants are a bad road team. They will be up for the game. Trust me.

No, I will not throw out the records. The records paint a very clear picture of TWO up-and-coming teams that, at least for the time being, are a whole lot better at home than they are on the road.

If you want to parse the Redskins road games this year, we can absolutely go down that road. What you'll find is we can make every bit if not stronger a case that the Redskins were pretty tough too, and with a couple of plays here and there blah blah blah.

None of that has anything to do with THIS game though.

Again. Your team is pretty good. But not good enough on the road yet to support the kind of chest-thumping so many of you blue boys are strutting around here with this week.

Ours is pretty good, too, and the game is in Washington this time, where the Redskins have shown themselves a damn tough out.

You guys are writing checks with your mouths your team hasn't posted the collateral to justify yet.

After reading thier board, it looks like 99.9% of them think this is going to be a cake walk. Undisciplined? Playing dirty? Shawn Springs not playing? I got more laughs reading that than I did listening to old cheech and chong albums when I was stoned.

All I know is that it's going to be a hard fought game. This team is going to be pumped up and the fans are going to make life very hard for the giants offense.

So to all of you giant fans and trolls comming over here and staining our board with your filth, I'm afraid your in for a rude awakening this saturday. Merry Christmas and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

After reading thier board, it looks like 99.9% of them think this is going to be a cake walk. Undisciplined? Playing dirty? Shawn Springs not playing? I got more laughs reading that than I did listening to old cheech and chong albums when I was stoned.

All I know is that it's going to be a hard fought game. This team is going to be pumped up and the fans are going to make life very hard for the giants offense.

So to all of you giant fans and trolls comming over here and staining our board with your filth, I'm afraid your in for a rude awakening this saturday. Merry Christmas and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! You just might need those old Records and some cheeba after the game to make it a merry christmas for yourself.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Giants.com message board is ok but if you really want to know what Giants fans think, then it's www.bigblueinteractive.com that you have to visit.

Here's a thread about the Giants/Redskins game.

http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/petescorner2/forum_display.cfm?F1_ID=173107

I for one give you guys great props about killing the Cowboys and I'm definitly worried about thise game on Christmas eve. I think it will be a close game either way.

Something like 20-17

Yeah, that's where you steal all your post material from, right ShockeyZulu?? What was that post -- the Giants record against the Skins when they both have winning seasons, right? Somebody called you out on it. Now we know you frequent that site....buuuusssssteeeeed!!

:owned: :laugh: ;)

They can think what they want! They are Giants fans, just like we will pick apart the Giants. If we contain Tiki, we will win the game! Eli cant win it for them! We will get about 4 sacks on Eli and he will turn the ball over to us. We will get 35 rushes at least. If Thrash is healthy, our offense will be hard to stop. It can happen if the Skins get the shut out out of there heads. Its going to be a tough one, a real test. :gaintsuck

I read a lot of posts on the Giants boards stating that the Redskins and their fans are underestimating them. If anything I feel as though its the opposite. The first time we played them it seemed as though we overlooked them and because of that we were unprepared and got embarassed. This time it feels like both the players, coaches, and fans alike fully understand that the Giants are a very good football team. They have two great defensive ends, a budding star at QB, an all pro WR and TE plus a possible MVP candiadte in Tiki Barbber. The Redskins know they are in for a dogfight and a lot of the fans on the Giants board seemed to believe it was going to be a similar game as before. I strongly disagree. The skins' know whats at stake and I think they'll be just as pumped up for this game......I am not overly optimistic, I think the Giants game is going to be incredibly hard to win, but I do have hope!

I think that the Redskins have a very good chance of winning that game, I don't think that there secondary is good at all. Will Allen has played well this year but I think Moss is better and I would be really suprised if he didn't have at least 3 catches for 80 yards even if they roll the coverage to him. With Thrash back and playing in this game I think it is going to be even better cause we will have somebody who can be reliable with single coverage for most of the game. As for their D-line Umenyiora is playing well but Strahan is getting old and I think we will do a good job against him. It will be close I believe. But I think we will win because the Giants will probably go into the game thinking that they are going to pick up an easy win and it might just backfire in their faces. The 12th man has to come up big time in this game and our defense has to play really well.

Also the Giants don't have to win this game to clintch the NFC East they only need to win one of their last two and because of that I don't think they will be playing for as much as the Redskins are. The Redskins are playing with a playoff mentallity and the Giants are just looking for one more win whether it's this week or next.

I read EVERY post in that forum, I believe that there was one post with minute intelligence. Giants fans are priceless (not referring to Tom), they are so wrapped up in their own lives that they barely get to watch a game so they have to read it on paper. Thus, making it difficult to make an intelligent assessment. You only hear from them when the Giants are doing good because they read in the paper that they have a decent record. It sickens me to hear and read such stupidity from one group of people. At least they aren't as ****y when their team is shytty like other fans we all HATE!!

I read a lot of posts on the Giants boards stating that the Redskins and their fans are underestimating them. If anything I feel as though its the opposite. The first time we played them it seemed as though we overlooked them and because of that we were unprepared and got embarassed. This time it feels like both the players, coaches, and fans alike fully understand that the Giants are a very good football team. They have two great defensive ends, a budding star at QB, an all pro WR and TE plus a possible MVP candiadte in Tiki Barbber. The Redskins know they are in for a dogfight and a lot of the fans on the Giants board seemed to believe it was going to be a similar game as before. I strongly disagree. The skins' know whats at stake and I think they'll be just as pumped up for this game......I am not overly optimistic, I think the Giants game is going to be incredibly hard to win, but I do have hope!

:applause: Couldn't have said it better myself!

I can only laugh at the arrogance of the Giants fans right now. Do they reall think they are that good? This game is on the road, in enemy territory. The Redkins know the game will be tough, the skins fans do as well. If the Gaints players think the score will be anything like last game they are in for a BIG disapointment. No way Tiki gets 200+ yards this time around. In fact I will steal a line from one of thhose baffons on the Ginats message board. The skins stack the line, stop the run, pressure little Eli and make him beat them. My money says he can't. Not yet. :cheers:

:gaintsuck :point2sky

I read EVERY post in that forum, I believe that there was one post with minute intelligence. Giants fans are priceless (not referring to Tom), they are so wrapped up in their own lives that they barely get to watch a game so they have to read it on paper. Thus, making it difficult to make an intelligent assessment. You only hear from them when the Giants are doing good because they read in the paper that they have a decent record. It sickens me to hear and read such stupidity from one group of people. At least they aren't as ****y when their team is shytty like other fans we all HATE!!

Kinda like "Gibbs is the greatest", "Gibbs sucks fire him", "Did we win, cool, Gibbs is god" type stuff around here....pot, kettle, black...

I don't let myself get involved in these disscusions. I'll just wait and see how everything turns out.

With that kind of attitude you could end up living a long, enjoyable, physically and mentally healthy life. What's up with that, ya goof? :D

Archived