Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Osi Umenyiora already talking smack

Redskins4ever

I'm up here in NYC looking at a Sports show called 'Mike'd Up' and DE Osi Umenyiora was talking trash about how we're not going to be able to do them what they did to us earlier this year. Thoughts?

**** him. Giants suck.

Too bad we won't have Randy Thomas to smack him in the teeth.

**** him. Giants suck.

Too bad we won't have Randy Thomas to smack him in the teeth.

A) Randy Thomas wouldn't be blocking Osi Umenyiora

B) You can't block him regardless. The guy made Walter Jones look silly. Hopefully Chris Samuels won't ask out of the game this time claiming to have a minor ding, and take his whupping for 60 minutes, unlike the first time

Mismatch

B) You can't block him regardless. The guy made Walter Jones look silly. Hopefully Chris Samuels won't ask out of the game this time claiming to have a minor ding, and take his whupping for 60 minutes, unlike the first time

Mismatch

Whatever...

Hey, is Coughlin going to poison one of the Giants' executives this week, so they can play in another guy's honor?

Guest sith lord

This time they won't have the emotion of their owners death to help them win. And Eli still have a lot to prove on the road against a good team.

Whatever...

Hey, is Coughlin going to poison one of the Giants' executives this week, so they can play in another guy's honor?

Weak, but I have some questions for you

1. Will you score this time

2. Will Tiki Barber be forced to actually play 4 quarters this time to get his 200 yards

3. Will Clinton Portis have a double digit rushing total, unlike last time with his 9 yards

Hey skin fans. Let's lay off the owner dying tip. It is kind of disrespectful to say that they won't have a dying owner this time around. With that said, Skins need to come out and execute and play hard like we did today. We also played smart and didn't have a legit penalty until like the second half (The MW penalty was bogus. Witten was moving forward in bounds trying to get extra yards) Play hard, smart, and execute skins. I'm darn sure Gibbs will have a successful and strategic gameplan. HTTR.

Mismatch

You know the Giants offense (aka Tiki Barber) is pretty good. It should be interesting to see if the Redskins can stop the Giants offense (aka Tiki Barber). I think they "can," but as many teams have found out, it can be easier said than done. Just ask the Chiefs. It should be a good game. The 12th man + the relatively healthy D-line should really help the 'Skins.

I don't expect Eli, who kind of sucks, to be much of a factor... since he kind of sucks. He's not good. I guess you like him based on your handle. I suppose since Tiki (who is your offense) is getting older you do have to hope Eli improves in the future, hence your handle.

Hey skin fans. Let's lay off the owner dying tip. It is kind of disrespectful to say that they won't have a dying owner this time around. With that said, Skins need to come out and execute and play hard like we did today. We also played smart and didn't have a legit penalty until like the second half (The MW penalty was bogus. Witten was moving forward in bounds trying to get extra yards) Play hard, smart, and execute skins. I'm darn sure Gibbs will have a successful and strategic gameplan. HTTR.

It's also asinine to talk about the owner. It's stupid because it's not like Tiki hasn't had an amazing season. To say that Tiki's performance and success that day was all about Mara dying is stupid given his consistent play this season. Great season for him this year.

I don't expect Eli, who kind of sucks, to be much of a factor... since he kind of sucks. He's not good. I guess you like him based on your handle.

Yup, the QB who leads his conference in TD passes and yards passing kinda sucks. Does he suck for just that? Or does he also suck because hes on pace to throw for more TD passes then all but 2 2nd year QBs in the history of the NFL? Or is it the fact that he can become the 2nd QB in NFL history to lead his conference in TD passes and yards passing in his 2nd season?

He's going through young QB struggles, and still making plays. When the light comes on, and the maturation process is over, just get used to looking up at us in the standings every year. He's way ahead of all but 2-3 QBs in the history of the NFL at this point in his career

LOL. I'm the troll and your the one coming with mama jokes. No suprise you're 19. Your pathetic ass can probably only remember the skins making the playoffs once in your life. Relish it. Won't happen this year either

As for the Giants team, they sucked p*nis until antonio pierce and eli came along and I hope the redskins expose them for what they really are, a bunch of overrated chumps. Eli dies next week, legs broken, arms broken, neck broken. Then all the NY press can go cry and talk about their playoff dreams are destroyed.

It's not like the Giants are gonna make the Super Bowl anyways, If you think a 50% completion percentage is gonna win in the playoffs you have lost your damn mind

Archived