Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Osi Umenyiora already talking smack

Redskins4ever

I'm up here in NYC looking at a Sports show called 'Mike'd Up' and DE Osi Umenyiora was talking trash about how we're not going to be able to do them what they did to us earlier this year. Thoughts?

Thats the same reasons we were so fired up against Dallas!!!! Not only being huge games, teams just dont talk sh*t coming into our house against a Joe Gibbs team.

Dallas found out how personal it got today and NY Will find out the same thing come Saturday!!!! :gaintsuck

oh yeah, another thing, FU*K Wellington Mara, he can kiss my ass, that stupid old fart propably sucked p*nis in his office when nobody was looking, I hope we stomp all over his b*tch *ss, what a chump

So Wellingotn Mara was gay? You are aware that your fans are "famous" for dressing up as pigs in womans clothing, and your running back dresses in drag to adress the media every week.

Yup, the QB who leads his conference in TD passes and yards passing kinda sucks. Does he suck for just that? Or does he also suck because hes on pace to throw for more TD passes then all but 2 2nd year QBs in the history of the NFL? Or is it the fact that he can become the 2nd QB in NFL history to lead his conference in TD passes and yards passing in his 2nd season?

He's going through young QB struggles, and still making plays. When the light comes on, and the maturation process is over, just get used to looking up at us in the standings every year. He's way ahead of all but 2-3 QBs in the history of the NFL at this point in his career

Wow, excellent points... but you're forgetting that the Giants offense is Tiki Barber. Yeah, you know, it kind of helps to have play-action to the Giants offense (oops, I mean Tiki Barber) to setup a lot of those TD passes huh.

Dude, with the respect defenses have to give Tiki, I think even Kyle Orton could have some success as the Giants QB. I'll give you this much- Eli has shown some good things this year. That's not saying a whole lot, because I really think you're jumping the gun with your Eli worship. Also, you're kidding yourself if you think Plax isn't getting frustrated with some of those passes.

So Wellingotn Mara was gay? You are aware that your fans are "famous" for dressing up as pigs in womans clothing, and your running back dresses in drag to adress the media every week.

don't take it personally, I realized that making fun of a guy who just died is wrong and messed up, im sure he did a whole bunch of good stuff for the league and all of that.

Be that as it may, Portis doesn't dress in drag each week, and he never has so I don't know where you are getting that from. As for the Hoggettes that is all in good fun and to show respect for how good the offensive line was back then, so.... eat my sh*t

A) Randy Thomas wouldn't be blocking Osi Umenyiora

B) You can't block him regardless. The guy made Walter Jones look silly. Hopefully Chris Samuels won't ask out of the game this time claiming to have a minor ding, and take his whupping for 60 minutes, unlike the first time

Mismatch

There will definately be a 60 minutes asswhipping going on, but it will be your Giants taking beating this time. You arent in NY and plain and simple your Giants are going Down!!!! :gaintsuck

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "sh!t, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

your right, my bad. I am just drunk and hyped up about sweeping the cowboys..... sorry
for the Hoggettes that is all in good fun and to show respect for how good the offensive line was back then, so.... eat my sh*t

Now might be a good time for you to go sober up. ;)

Yup, the QB who leads his conference in TD passes and yards passing kinda sucks. Does he suck for just that? Or does he also suck because hes on pace to throw for more TD passes then all but 2 2nd year QBs in the history of the NFL? Or is it the fact that he can become the 2nd QB in NFL history to lead his conference in TD passes and yards passing in his 2nd season?

He's going through young QB struggles, and still making plays. When the light comes on, and the maturation process is over, just get used to looking up at us in the standings every year. He's way ahead of all but 2-3 QBs in the history of the NFL at this point in his career

yeah lets also not forget about his 50% completion percentage and how if Plaxico Burress wasn't there the Giants would completely suck butt. Think about, I bet you that 90% of the time that Burress catches a ball it is right next to a DB and he is just lucky to come down with it. Whenever I watch the Giants play it is just Eli hanging it up for Burress to come down with it. face it Eli sucked butt ass last year and now that he has a legitamite #1 receiver to throw to everyone thinks he is Peyton, well don't get too big for your britches cause he hasn't done anything in this league but hang it up for a guy who has

Wow, excellent points... but you're forgetting that the Giants offense is Tiki Barber. Yeah, you know, it kind of helps to have play-action to the Giants offense (oops, I mean Tiki Barber) to setup a lot of those TD passes huh.

Giants pass to set up the run. Not vice versa. Its a deep passing attack designed to get the safeties deep and open up room for Tiki to move around. It's the reason Eli's completion percentage is so low. It's also the reason he averages more yards per completion then any QB in the NFL, and the Giants are on pace to score more points then we have in the Superbowl era.

Football Outsiders did a whole article on this a few weeks ago. Its the new East Coast offense, complete opposite of the west coast offense which just about every team runs some hybrid form of in todays league. Suddenly Tiki is on pace to have his worst recieving season in 7-8 years. Did he forget how to catch the ball? Nope. We aren't utilizing him in the passing game as much. We don't even utilize Shockey like most teams utilize the TE, hes averaging more yards per catch then any TE in the NFL, he's splitting out wide, he's running down the seam, he's attracting Safety help. This isn't an offense designed for high % passes. He could easily dump the ball off to the backs all the time, have a nice tidy completion percentage, but the offense wouldn't be near as lethal, he wouldnt be leading the conference in yards passing and TD passes, and we wouldnt be 10-4

By the way, Im LOVING that Eli pic under my screen name.

Are you all still talking? Don't you remember 36-0. You're gonna blame the loss on a dead man. Stop whining. The skins got blown fair and square. Accept it and pray you win next weeks game.

BLAHBLAHBLAH blah blah blah blah 36-0 blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ......pray blah blah blah blah....Im a nyg fan and I hang my hat on one game :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

And for the record, he was hardly talking smack

The comment was "they are gonna be amped up to do to us what we did to them but that won't happen."

Yep, hes talking a lot of junk claiming we won't lose 36-0. Get a grip on reality. He didn't guarentee a win or anything of the sort

Well, to me that's how it sounded. It's good that he's confident that the Giants won't get blown to bits by the Redskins, but that's too premature. The Giants struggle on the road, but what NFL doesn't doesn't? I think when it comes to some things he should keep his mouth shut.

Giants pass to set up the run. Not vice versa. Its a deep passing attack designed to get the safeties deep and open up room for Tiki to move around. It's the reason Eli's completion percentage is so low. It's also the reason he averages more yards per completion then any QB in the NFL, and the Giants are on pace to score more points then we have in the Superbowl era.

Football Outsiders did a whole article on this a few weeks ago. Its the new East Coast offense, complete opposite of the west coast offense which just about every team runs some hybrid form of in todays league. Suddenly Tiki is on pace to have his worst recieving season in 7-8 years. Did he forget how to catch the ball? Nope. We aren't utilizing him in the passing game as much. We don't even utilize Shockey like most teams utilize the TE, hes averaging more yards per catch then any TE in the NFL, he's splitting out wide, he's running down the seam, he's attracting Safety help. This isn't an offense designed for high % passes. He could easily dump the ball off to the backs all the time, have a nice tidy completion percentage, but the offense wouldn't be near as lethal, he wouldnt be leading the conference in yards passing and TD passes, and we wouldnt be 10-4

By the way, Im LOVING that Eli pic under my screen name.

You forgot about the other part of the East Coast offense. It was COMPLETELY by design that Eli threw his waning minutes interception and the OT interception last week.

But keep rocking back and forth, repeating your mantra to yourself.

Tiki is THE threat of the Giants offense. Yes, I do respect Shockey, Toomer, and Plaxico a lot, but they'd be a lot more fearsome if the Giants O-Line was better AND if Eli was better.

You forgot about the other part of the East Coast offense. It was COMPLETELY by design that Eli threw his waning minutes interception and the OT interception last week.

But keep rocking back and forth, repeating your mantra to yourself.

Tiki is THE threat of the Giants offense. Yes, I do respect Shockey, Toomer, and Plaxico a lot, but they'd be a lot more fearsome if the Giants O-Line was better AND if Eli was better.

The bottom line is he's playing better then all but 3 or 4 QBs in the history of the league at a similar stage in his career, as far as 2nd year QBs go, less then a handful of guys even approach him. If you want to deny that then you don't know what your talking about. Those are just the facts, I went through it earlier. Is he perfect? Nope. Is he one of the 3-4 best QBs in the league at this point? Nope. Is he WAY ahead of schedule as to where a 24 year old 2nd year QB, in his first full season is supposed to be? Yep. And if you don't agree with that, then you have no clue about the history of young QBs in this league

Will his inexperience and development on the fly wind up hurting this year at some point? Maybe, Maybe not. I'd go as far as to say its probably likely that will happen. But that doesn't change the fact that hes a 24 year old QB doing things at this stage of his career throwing the football that only 3 or 4 guys in the history of the league have done, and his upside is tremendous.

Again....

On pace to become the 2nd 2nd year QB in NFL history to lead his conference in yards passing and TDs

On pace to throw more TD passes this season then all but 2 2nd year QBs in NFL history.

On pace for 25 TD passes, which would be more then any Giant QB has thrown since 1967. More then any Redskins QB has thrown since Mark Rypiens fluke season in 91.

The guy is WAY ahead of where he's supposed to be.

The bottom line is he's playing better then all but 3 or 4 QBs in the history of the league at a similar stage in his career, as far as 2nd year QBs go, less then a handful of guys even approach him. If you want to deny that then you don't know what your talking about. Those are just the facts, I went through it earlier. Is he perfect? Nope. Is he one of the 3-4 best QBs in the league at this point? Nope. Is he WAY ahead of schedule as to where a 24 year old 2nd year QB, in his first full season is supposed to be? Yep. And if you don't agree with that, then you have no clue about the history of young QBs in this league

Will his inexperience and development on the fly wind up hurting this year at some point? Maybe, Maybe not. I'd go as far as to say its probably likely that will happen. But that doesn't change the fact that hes a 24 year old QB doing things at this stage of his career throwing the football that only 3 or 4 guys in the history of the league have done, and his upside is tremendous.

Again....

On pace to become the 2nd 2nd year QB in NFL history to lead his conference in yards passing and TDs

On pace to throw more TD passes this season then all but 2 2nd year QBs in NFL history.

On pace for 25 TD passes, which would be more then any Giant QB has thrown since 1967. More then any Redskins QB has thrown since Mark Rypiens fluke season in 91.

You just repeat the same thing over and over.....Eli is gonna get dogged just like Bledsoe did come Xmas eve

Again....

Hey asshat, go listen to your Billy Joel record collection. We don't need you and your weak **** on our board.

GO SKINS!!

Again....

Yeah, you clearly know a lot about football. :rolleyes:

Ryp's "fluke" season... hmmm... there was a guy who could throw a BEAUTIFUL deep ball. You know what you usually need to throw a great deep ball though? Time. How many times was Ryp sacked that year? The O-Line was the main factor of the success of that team. The key players of that O-Line being healthy was the main factor.

I'm glad you're just touting stats now and not talking as if Eli is the key ingredient to the Giants success or even a major factor. To do so would be kind of disrespectful to what Tiki has accomplished this year, which has been really remarkable. He's had a great year, and he is far and away the reason for the success the Giants offense has had this year. Not Eli. The Giants team success needs to be greatly attributed to the defense.

I am not commenting on your 2nd year QB stats because I have no idea where these stats are coming from. I'm not trying to argue that he's had a bad 2nd year when compared to other 2nd year QBs, but to be honest, I'm not terribly impressed with the bar there. I also would be interested to know how his QB rating compares with other 2nd year QBs and the league in general this year - not that I imagine it's necessarily bad for him, just that I'm curious.

Archived