Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you FedEx fans.

GRiggs

It was unbelivable how loud Fed-Ex field was today. It isnt easy to move the ball against our defense, much less when the opposition's fans are so loud that snapping the ball becomes an accomplishment. Keep it up guys, we need ya'll next week.

I live in NC so I never get to any games. All I have to say is that I have never been more proud to be a Redskin than right now and I've never been more proud of the fans in that stadium. You guys were absolutely fantastic and it helped our team to victory.

I live in NC so I never get to any games. All I have to say is that I have never been more proud to be a Redskin than right now and I've never been more proud of the fans in that stadium. You guys were absolutely fantastic and it helped our team to victory.

AAAAAAgreed

yea!! you guys were great!! i'll be there next game too. Its gonna be great! Oh and everyone at the game i like the whole

"nah nah nah nah... nah nah nah nah... hey hey hey... GOOD BYE!

nah nah nah nah... nah nah nah nah... hey hey hey... GOOD BYE! "

sing along at the end of the game :D great job guys

I had said I was done posting for the season but after seeing the effect of the 12th man on the game I felt I had to say congrats to them for contributing to an enjoyable victory. Since we have been at FEDEX field I have nver seen the crowd contribute as much as today. Awesome job gang. Later.

Great Job With Bringing In The Noise!

The Fans Were Heard Loud And Clear Over The Tv!!! No Matter What The Sports Commentators Discussed The Fans Voices Came Every Single Minute!!

What An Amazing Game To See At Fedex. Too Bad I Wasn't There!!

I Hope Next Weekend's Game Is Even Louder!!

Go Skins!

At the game today, I witnessed something for the first time ever: The entire crowd being pumped up on every defensive play (with more celebrating then cheering going on at the end) The club level was rocking, the upper bowl was insane as always, and the lower deck was standing the whole game. And the best part was that there were a lot fewer dallas fans than normal. A good prep for the midgets.

Archived