Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I BET Gibb's Apologizes !!!

Sknzfan

IF the FANS Sing ....NA_NA Goodbye that's Fine and All EVEN if the FANS Sang MAM'S DON'T Let......then that would be Fine Too....However to have the PA Guy Blare a Song like that is LOW and Busch League like something the RATBIRD'S or RAYDA'S would do...not a CLASS Organization like the SKIN'S have to Stoop to that level....

Anyway GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SKIN'S ...finally a COMPLETE Game !!!

Against a Quality Opponent

I love that song. I didn't have a problem with it. I wish you would have played more of it. Gibbs shouldn't apologize. The Cowboys should apologize for not showing up.

Haha, i love it, i could watch this game over and over....bottom line is this, if it were played to any OTHER team, it would be low...but to the cowgirls I say....couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of p*icks. But, I do see the point, that Gibbs wants to win with class, proving again that he is far better of a man than I. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

One of the reasons the skins have done so well this year is cos of character of the side: only thrashed in one game, lost all of our games by less than 50points aggragate, today the players were going as hard at the 14 minute mark of the last quarter as they were at the 14 second mark of the first. Joe Gibbs brings that to this team, he is the epitome of a gentleman, whether he wins or loses. This year Joe made a lot of football experts swallow their words, he had taken a losing team and turned it into a very good team: next year it will be a great team.

I don't think it's low, this game was as much for the fans of DC then it was for Gibbs. We were having a good time and I think that song was entirely appropriate. Gibbs being the statesman he is also acted appropriately.

It was a bit classless because the "organization" orchastrated it. The fans could have been singing the song and all would have been fine. The fact that a PA guy was insulting a team when their alread beat does not look good on the organization. That is what Gibbs was upset with. You didn't see him motion for the fans to stop singing NaNa Na Na, hey hey hey goodbye.

Archived