Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I BET Gibb's Apologizes !!!

Sknzfan

Just winning isn't enough for Gibbs. You have to win with class. It's what set's him apart from many of his competetors, and is why he is wildly successful in everything he does.

Isn't it true that he called a blitz with 30 seconds left and his team up by 28 points. Is that class?

He did motion for the PA to stop playing the song. No need for that song to be played on the PA. The fans can chant all they want, however.

I was wondering what he was motioning for them to Kill at the game when he ran his finger across his throught looking up in the booth class act Gibbs is

IF the FANS Sing ....NA_NA Goodbye that's Fine and All EVEN if the FANS Sang MAM'S DON'T Let......then that would be Fine Too....However to have the PA Guy Blare a Song like that is LOW and Busch League like something the RATBIRD'S or RAYDA'S would do...not a CLASS Organization like the SKIN'S have to Stoop to that level....

Anyway GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SKIN'S ...finally a COMPLETE Game !!!

Against a Quality Opponent

To hell with that! That was awesome, I've been singing that song to all the Cowpukes fans for over a week and I'll be singing it on a bullhorn the rest of the week. This asswhoopin has been a long time coming and it's just a song nothing derogatory was said, so get over it.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Gibbs is a class act all the way and only one of the reasons that i respect him , however just once in the post-game interview i would love to hear him say something like "man, we really kicked some football butt today, we played a smash -mouth game and the better team won" but i know he will never say anything like that, so i'll just believe that he says it in the locker room :point2sky :cheers:

It was a bit classless because the "organization" orchastrated it. The fans could have been singing the song and all would have been fine. The fact that a PA guy was insulting a team when their alread beat does not look good on the organization. That is what Gibbs was upset with. You didn't see him motion for the fans to stop singing NaNa Na Na, hey hey hey goodbye.

Insulting "a" team. It's the freaking Cowboys not "a" team. Let me guess none of you whinning about the song have ever been ragged by some retarded cowturd fan over the last 10+ years? It's about time we rubbed it in a little. The only thing that would have made it better is if the score was 35-0. The team didn't play the song and the players and coaches were 100% class acts so who gives a crap. Quit crying and thumb your noses at every Cowturd fan you see. Wear your colors proud, screw that, put on a wig and wear some great big glasses and call yourself Dr. Cowboy Killer, have fun with it for cripes sake! Hail the the M Fing Redskins baby!

Who cares! It was funny. We all laughed @ my place when we heard it on WJFK err... Free FM...I was hoping big old fat tuna was gonna squirt out some tears @ the end! Tuna has no class. (a few weeks ago when he pushed his coach around, the way he looks @ and talks to his players) Gibbs has class so it doesn't suprise me that he motioned to cut off the wille nelson tune...

I don't have any class however so...COWBOYS SUCK BWHAAAAAAA!

Hate to keep beating a dead horse but it really gets me heated that people are actually upset that the song was played. IT'S FOOTBALL! How bout we envite Bill and the Boys out for some crumpets and tea after the game. My God today was hands down the best game we've played all year long and it couldn't have happened against a better team. We've been suffering long enough at the hands of the Cowboys and tonight was restitution night. This should shut them and their fans up for a long time and by God if the PA man wants to rub it in then so be it. Sounds like to me he's a true Redskin fan. Enough said.

I agree with Gibbs. I was proud of him when he motioned the throat slash to the PA announcers. I mean, no one hates the Crackgirlz more than me, but what a classless thing for the PA guys to do. Especially when the scoreboard was statement enough for the Girlz!

Someone should at least be repremanded, or fired!

Nobody should lose their job for playing the song. C'mon. Who cares?? It's a frickin song!!. They should have just laughed it off. It's all in good fun. I'm sure Meshawn, and Drew are going to lose some sleep tonight because they played "Mama's don't let your baby's grow up to be Cowboys." :laugh:

Insulting "a" team. It's the freaking Cowboys not "a" team. Let me guess none of you whinning about the song have ever been ragged by some retarded cowturd fan over the last 10+ years? It's about time we rubbed it in a little. The only thing that would have made it better is if the score was 35-0. The team didn't play the song and the players and coaches were 100% class acts so who gives a crap. Quit crying and thumb your noses at every Cowturd fan you see. Wear your colors proud, screw that, put on a wig and wear some great big glasses and call yourself Dr. Cowboy Killer, have fun with it for cripes sake! Hail the the M Fing Redskins baby!

Hell yeah! It's about time we took back our old stadium and send a message to people about who's house this is.

Archived