Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have fun at the game!

smack500

To everyone who has tickets have fun at the game. I just got wonderfull news that I wont be getting my tickets. Somehow paypal had the wrong address in their records for me that they sent to the guy on ebay I bought the tickets from. My tickets will be sitting on a shelf at a fedex station tommorow while I sit at home.

I wont deal with ebay, paypal, or fedex again for the rest of my life. Oh btw IM still going to have to pay $220 for 2 tickets I cant use.

Isnt life great :)

You think thats bad. I only work part time because Im a full time college student. WIth the bills I have I dont have money to blow, I had to do tons of work on the side to get that money, I even had to bum gas money from my grandparents to go (live in southern va). I reallly feel like.. cant really express it in words. Im getting off here.

Heres to the redskins killing the cowboys tommorow maybe that will make me feel better.

You think thats bad. I only work part time because Im a full time college student. WIth the bills I have I dont have money to blow, I had to do tons of work on the side to get that money, I even had to bum gas money from my grandparents to go (live in southern va). I reallly feel like.. cant really express it in words. Im getting off here.

Heres to the redskins killing the cowboys tommorow maybe that will make me feel better.

I really hope the skins win now man...for you! :applause:

I called and complained to several people at fedex customer service and it seems that they have people their overnight. THey finally admited this and put me in touch with someone there who will let me come get the tickets. Im going to pick up the tickets now, thank god.

This is one fan who will be yelling extra loud come tommorow. Go skins!!!

I called and complained to several people at fedex customer service and it seems that they have people their overnight. THey finally admited this and put me in touch with someone there who will let me come get the tickets. Im going to pick up the tickets now, thank god.

:logo:

Glad it worked out for you Smack! Fed Ex should be rockin' tomorrow!

Thank God for NFL Sunday Ticket! I will be screaming with you, GO REDSKINS!!!!

:logo:

Sweet! Gotta give credit to our corporate sponsor. Go FedEx! Go Skins! :dallasuck

This is one fan who isn't quite as happy for you, as you committed to my extra tickets while obviously working on the others at the same time.You took mine off the market while you were hatching this plan.I will take your age in to consideration but this no way to treat people.Really sorry to see a Skin's fan conduct himself like this.

Archived