Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Request: Darryl Green runs down Tony Dorsett

would you ever buy your daughter boob implants?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. would you ever buy your daughter boob implants?

• Sure, what the hell!
    • Oh god no!

• 2 years later...

Well I have that game on tape and and they showed the replay several times and here's what Don Meredith had to say "...and he [Darrell Green] made up a lot of ground as he got a late start" The story above is hardly "facts" just typical Cowboy whining when someone else gets any praise at their expense.

• 4 weeks later...

Not only did you make a name just because this topic bothered you so much, but you post a link to where the guy who got caught from behind says he had a angle..

Are you really trying to dispute that Darrel Green wasnt the man? cmon now..thats like us saying Tony Dorsett sucked

Geez.....:doh:

Even Al Michaels said Dorsett had the angle. How can you say Darrell had the angle when he was running at a 45 degree angle towards a guy running straight. Simple math will show you that he ran a longer distance in a shorter amount of time to catch him.

• 5 months later...

"He had a great angle. If you watch the play, I was at the line of scrimmage making people miss and he just took off. When I was running down the field I didn't see him in my peripheral. When I saw him, it was too late for me to kick it into another gear. When I got up, I looked down on him and said, 'Where the hell did you come from?'"

dgtd.jpg

Staring right at him.

• 1 month later...
Not only did you make a name just because this topic bothered you so much, but you post a link to where the guy who got caught from behind says he had a angle..

Are you really trying to dispute that Darrel Green wasnt the man? cmon now..thats like us saying Tony Dorsett sucked

No it isnt - you arent even smart enough to make a good analogy.

"He had a great angle. If you watch the play, I was at the line of scrimmage making people miss and he just took off. When I was running down the field I didn't see him in my peripheral. When I saw him, it was too late for me to kick it into another gear. When I got up, I looked down on him and said, 'Where the hell did you come from?'"

dgtd.jpg

Staring right at him.

Right - it was too late at this moment is the point that DOrsett is making. What is your point?

Right - it was too late at this moment is the point that DOrsett is making. What is your point?

And obviously you aren't "even" smart enough to make a proper sentence, use the quote feature, or edit a post.

You're a winner...thumbs up!!

Oh yeah,

Dorset could have outran him, he just wasn't trying.

Not only did Green have to chase him from behind, but he had to chase him from across the feild, putting even more distance between the two, making it even more amazing.

Ussually peope reserve the frase "he had an angle on me" to explain why someone slow tackled the WHO WAS IN FRONT OF THEM, like a corner getting tackled by a QB or a returner by a kicker, not for someone that is behind them.

Nice try

• 1 month later...

Archived