Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats on your win and good luck against Dallas.......

Tom [Giants fan]

Tom I will be MAN enough and say congradulations. I will also say it's better to be lucky than good isn't it? Tiki Barber is having one heck of a year but I personally want him to meet Mr. Taylor and Mr. Arrington. I think the game plan going into the game with New York is break Barber and then we win.

eh, to hell with you!

Now you're just like Dallas...you think I'm kiddding keep it up, your gonna find a b....in your he...... ; We don't vivist your net stay the hell off ours! I hate u MTFrs

Dis aint no NFL MTFRs!

Were you threatening violence against Tom? I certainly hope not. The Washington Redskins are NOT the Philadelphia Eagles or the Oakland Raiders. We have a classy coach, a classy team and classy fans. If you want to be a thug, move to Philadelphia.

Tom, congrats on your win ... we'll have a present waiting for you on Christmas Eve. :silly:

Whatever. I've never seen Tom come in here with anything but class posts, and this one's no different. Congrats to you too today Tom, though needless to say, I was pulling for the Eagles.

It sure is gonna be nice to be playing meaningful division games in December. I've already made arrangements with Santa to have a big burgundy and gold "W" placed under my tree on Christmas Eve!

I respect you Tom, but...

:gaintsuck

yea. tom may be a giants fan but at least hes better than wat's his face? o yea giantsfanman

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

goss21,

Eli actually played very well yesterday until the 4th quarter. That is opposite of what had been happening. I would say the noise is a factor but he played in some pretty noisy college stadiums. Also, it doesn't seem to be just him who has a problem on the road. The OLine has a lot of false start penalties on the road. The noise bothers the OLine, a lot. The whole offense seems off on the road.

Tom I will be MAN enough and say congradulations. I will also say it's better to be lucky than good isn't it? Tiki Barber is having one heck of a year but I personally want him to meet Mr. Taylor and Mr. Arrington. I think the game plan going into the game with New York is break Barber and then we win.

Just like the first meeting?

Archived