Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats on your win and good luck against Dallas.......

Tom [Giants fan]

Congrats on your win today. It will make the last three weeks even more interesting having three teams vying for the NFC East.

Good luck against the Cowboys. I think I want you guys to win since we are two up on the Skins and only one up on the Cowboys.

Did any of you see the end of the Giants game when they said the Eagles are officially eliminated from the playoffs? :D

Whatever. I've never seen Tom come in here with anything but class posts, and this one's no different. Congrats to you too today Tom, though needless to say, I was pulling for the Eagles.

It sure is gonna be nice to be playing meaningful division games in December. I've already made arrangements with Santa to have a big burgundy and gold "W" placed under my tree on Christmas Eve!

I respect you Tom, but...

:gaintsuck

You don't have to tell me you wanted the Eagles to win today. I expect that and respect it. I do have more confidence going into next week seeing what the Cowboys offense did to the Chiefs and the Giants offense is better than the Cowboys. The only problem could be injuries. The Giants lost Petitgout, McKenzie, William Joseph (again), and Antonio Pierce today in the first half. I'm not sure how serious the injuries are and if any will be able to play next week. That will be huge to watch during the week in the injury reports.

Again, congrats and looking forward to the next three weeks. Especially since I get to watch the Skins/Cowboys game here in New York.

']You don't have to tell me you wanted the Eagles to win today. I expect that and respect it. I do have more confidence going into next week seeing what the Cowboys offense did to the Chiefs and the Giants offense is better than the Cowboys. The only problem could be injuries. The Giants lost Petitgout' date=' McKenzie, William Joseph (again), and Antonio Pierce today in the first half. I'm not sure how serious the injuries are and if any will be able to play next week. That will be huge to watch during the week in the injury reports.

Again, congrats and looking forward to the next three weeks. Especially since I get to watch the Skins/Cowboys game here in New York.[/quote']

Antonio Pierce got hurt today? What happened to him?

']You don't have to tell me you wanted the Eagles to win today. I expect that and respect it. I do have more confidence going into next week seeing what the Cowboys offense did to the Chiefs and the Giants offense is better than the Cowboys. The only problem could be injuries. The Giants lost Petitgout' date=' McKenzie, William Joseph (again), and Antonio Pierce today in the first half. I'm not sure how serious the injuries are and if any will be able to play next week. That will be huge to watch during the week in the injury reports.

Again, congrats and looking forward to the next three weeks. Especially since I get to watch the Skins/Cowboys game here in New York.[/quote']

Tom, it may have been a typo, but I saw following your game on NFL.com. They listed Antonio Pierce as having made a tackle in the second half.

Thanks Tom. Ignore those two retards who first posted. Especially the first one. I can't even understand some of his stuff. Makes me wonder if he's actually a Cowboys fan based on the way he typed.

Anyway, I am just glad to finally have an important December as a 'Skins fan. Basically we just gotta win out and hope Minny, Atlanta, or your G-Men (in addition to us of course) lose one more game. 9-7 definitely ain't gonna cut it with the way all of today's games were played.

Good luck to you, even though I still hope you all lose your next two.

']Congrats on your win today. It will make the last three weeks even more interesting having three teams vying for the NFC East.

Good luck against the Cowboys. I think I want you guys to win since we are two up on the Skins and only one up on the Cowboys.

Did any of you see the end of the Giants game when they said the Eagles are officially eliminated from the playoffs? :D

f u tom anf f**ck your picture sig of lt blowing by joe jacoby! ughh that brings back horriable memorys!:gaintsuck :gaintsuck

']Congrats on your win today. It will make the last three weeks even more interesting having three teams vying for the NFC East.

Brown noser

Archived