Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snowing in Philly -Game thread, anyone?...

Chachie

After gashing them, Mike Holmgren put the bandage on -- basically because he and Andy Reid are good friends. I kinda wish, for the purposes of the game, that they'd had bad blood between them. I would have liked to have seen Shaun Alexander get 100 yards. And when the backups went in, I wanted to see Seneca Wallace throw some passes, instead of just handing the ball off.

Oh well. It's hard to be upset when your team just won 42-0!

Embarrassing, embarrassing day to be a Philly Fan.

What's the difference? Are the Skins going to win the Superbowl this year? According to everyone around these parts, you have the Superbowl champion, and then you have everyone else, who is the same. This is the way the last 5 years of success has been explained away.

What's the difference? Are the Skins going to win the Superbowl this year? According to everyone around these parts, you have the Superbowl champion, and then you have everyone else, who is the same. This is the way the last 5 years of success has been explained away.

tsk tsk :nono:

don't take your fustrations out on us, you were warned the bubble was going to burst long ago in the off season. Nothing lasts forever

Go beat up TO :)

Bitter, bitter man. SB to toilet bowl...ouch.

I feel your pain, man.

Looks like that TO decision just didn't work out, eh? His final feat was probably to goad McNabb into continuing playing while injured, less TO call him a coward again.

Oh well, barring injuries, a pickup of a couple of A WRs, a big fullback, a D-Line and a CB or two, your Eagles will be back next year...you know, to lead our division proudly for the next five years. :laugh:

Bitter, bitter man. SB to toilet bowl...ouch.

I feel your pain, man.

Looks like that TO decision just didn't work out, eh? His final feat was probably to goad McNabb into continuing playing while injured, less TO call him a coward again.

Oh well, barring injuries, a pickup of a couple of A WRs, a big fullback, a D-Line and a CB or two, your Eagles will be back next year...you know, to lead our division proudly for the next five years. :laugh:

Would you bet against it?

I think we both know that the team on the field last night is a far cry from the team Eagles fans boasted about all off-season, and certainly a far cry from the team we'll see next year.

With McNabb around, are you really comfortable believing that we are about to go in the cellar?

I've said it 5 million times.

The Eagles have been good because of McNabb.

Most Eagle fans have disagreed... it's their 'genius' front office :jerk: or Reid :jerk: or westbrook :jerk: blah blah blah.

We all witnessed what that team looks like without McNabb behind center.

But cheer up Iggle fans... and I really mean this... when McNabb comes back healthy next year your team will be a contender again. But spare us the genius front office talk, k? ;)

Haha thats great. Westbrook uses your own words against you in perfect irony and HE is bitter? You expect to be given a pass for talking like that? I hate that kind of elitist entitlement.

How about everyone relishing in this loss. Thats not bitterness? That isn't spite? But wait. This is a redskins board. The moron pass applies. We can't question anything. My interpretation of some of your guys own words.

It was embarrassing in the same way that our 36-0 loss at the Giants was embarassing. When you lose by that much, especially that quickly and in an game that's televised on national television, it hurts. This isn't about the 'Skins as much as it's about being a fan of a football team that got shut out at home, where the game was over by halftime, and where the score could have been much worse. That's what I was getting at. That it was against the Eagles didn't really matter.

Archived