Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you want Lavar back next season?

Kansas_SkinsFan

CowboyzSuckAzz,

Why don't you tell that guy how you really feel!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I just get a little aggrivated when people on here actually TELL other people to "stop saying this" or "stop saying that" because THEY think that "so & so sucks." I didn't mean to come across so mean, but gimme a break. No one here knows everything about football & EVERYONE here has their own feelings, beliefs, & opinions about each player. For someone to actually go to the extent that he did to try to sway other peoples opinions simply because HE doesn't like LaVar just bothered me a little bit.

Just a little bit. ;)

You think that's bad? You should have been here during the off-season.

That was enough to not even bother with the rest of your idiotic post. I haven't read it nor will I. For a 23 year old who has been here all of 5 minutes to tell US here at ES that WE don't know football simply because MOST of us LOVE LA & YOU don't...well, good luck with that.

Oh yeah, :finger:

You especially dont know crap about football. You support lavar and therefore are a retard. And if you want to know where I live or my phone number to meet up with me, I will gladly tell u this in your face followed by me laughing at your pathetic ass for being a 31 year old retard that supports one of the most overrated players in NFL HISTORY.

LAVAR SUCKS A NUT GET HIM OUT OF D.C

You all dont know crap about football. Lavar sucks.
Another reason why people on this board dont know crap about football or life.
All of you lavar supporters are truely retarded.
You sir are an idiot, watch lavar be here in two years hes good as gone.
Oh yea not to mention..

You lavar supporters are truely retarded and should play some real football in your life.

IREPDC, these people are idiots.
You especially dont know crap about football. You support lavar and therefore are a retard. And if you want to know where I live or my phone number to meet up with me, I will gladly tell u this in your face followed by me laughing at your pathetic ass for being a 31 year old retard that supports one of the most overrated players in NFL HISTORY.

WTF?.. Internet threats.. Big guy... Why do you feel motivated to come on here and call us all morons, and then tell a guy that you will meet him to tell him he is a moron. Dude grow up! You are a a Troll. Get off our board.

BTW did you happen to read the forum rules?

:troll:

1. Yes, I would want LA back as a Skin, if only because he's a above average player and to release him would kill our cap. Better to use him (and yes, he is a play maker) than to let him go and be killed by the cap.

Geeze Gtown,

just b/c you got a bad car from Eastern Motors......don't take it out on Lavar.

J/K (joking FYI). :D:silly:

Lighten up people.

The thing is to put LaVar in the right poisition and you will have a great player, set up your block shemes to suit your runner you improve your running game and design better routes for your wideouts instead of drop routes to keep the defense guessing and a QB that can not only read a defense but create a havcek so to freeze them than you are playing Redskins Ball . Just go back and look at the days of Doug & Co. along with the Three Amigos >Coach Gibbs has misplaced that concept. Lets get that back

What does Lavar have to do with running the football?

I want Lavar, Taylor, and Cooley at all costs. And it's stupid to trade them for a #1 pick. Let's have SOME team loyalty. Its nice to be able to cheer for players for as long as they are around and not just the team. Only way for that to happen, keep some players for their careers. I don't think people appreciate how special Darrell Green was and how special it would be to have someone else that loyal come along. Lavar is that person if we don't try to get rid of him. He WILL stay.

Darrel Green also didnt want the money he could have commanded on the free agent market.

You all dont know crap about football. Lavar sucks.

Wake up people, dont be mad cuz you wasted all your money on his jersey, but look at the facts. Watch Film, and most importantly learn about FOOTBALL.

We are 2-5 with him in the lineup.. thats the first thing.

Secondly, watch him when hes on D. He sucks.

He is out of position more than any other player that plays on our D.

He cant cover a TE to save his life. He always does stupid things ever since hes been a redskin. Such as the "lavar leap", and penalties. But most of you have no idea what football is so you think hes good.

Third... Do you guys really think our coaches are stupid.

You think there was NO reason for him to be benched. There was plenty of reason. Hes NOT GOOD.

You guys only notice when he makes a big play only because his stupid ass runs half way down the field by himself to celebrate like a moron. You dont see anyone else on our team doing that. They celebrate with their other teammates.

Listen to this moron on the John Thompson show every week. Recently he has been talking about how his stay in Washington the same thing always happens. That thing is we are always close but not good enough. The way he talks about it is sickening, its all about himself. How its hard on him being on a team that loses every year.

He needs to leave now, get whatever we can, release him who cares. Hes way too expensive.

Just notice the guys Gibbs has brought in and what they have done for this team. Then look at some of the old guys such as Lavar.... For the exception of jansen and a few others I hope they all leave next year and join other teams....

ESPECIALLY LAVAR ARRINGTON

Sorry dude, Lavar is staying for at least 2 more seasons. He is the best playmaker we got on the D next to my man Taylor. He has made more plays in his limited time on the field then any other Lb. I've watched all the games he has played in if he was in on 3rd dwns then we would be even better. He makes a big difference in our team. Why would the coaches let him play at all if he was that bad? I think the coach's know what there doing and thats why he's been playing more and more each week.

Sorry dude, Lavar is staying for at least 2 more seasons. He is the best playmaker we got on the D next to my man Taylor. He has made more plays in his limited time on the field then any other Lb. I've watched all the games he has played in if he was in on 3rd dwns then we would be even better. He makes a big difference in our team. Why would the coaches let him play at all if he was that bad? I think the coach's know what there doing and thats why he's been playing more and more each week.

He does stay in on third and short because of the running plays he is a greast run stopper being a linebacker in a passing situation he doesnt do to good.

Personal attacks are not going to be tolerated here. Period.

Absolutely correct. GTown, we'll see you in 5 days.

Suggest you use them to read the rules and figure the difference between spirited debate on a topic and middle-school name-calling and posturing.

We are all going to find out if Lavar is a "core guy" and really bleeds burgundy and gold when the Danny goes to him and proposes a restructuring of that ridiculous contract of his in the offseason. He will be the first guy Snyder runs too as it should be. Truth will be told when $$$ becomes the driving force.

:rotflmao: Grow up.

Archived