Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Ole' Pittman4Two (not a callout thread)

#1SkinsFan

This guy is joined a member of virtually every nfl teams message board ever. Go to google and type in Pittman4Two, and look at the results. He is joined on at least 20 message boards!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=pittman4two

^^^ check out all those forums he is joined on. Most of the stuff he says, he actually means it! So the blab about us playing the chargers this week, was what he probably thought.

Just wanted every one here to know that we are not alone!!

I do have a lot of time on my hands. It's because I work nights...if you must know.

#1SkinsFan, if I could ever give a young person, like yourself, advice it would be to stick to your goals. You don't want to be involved in manual labor in your mid 40's. Your young and probably a smart kid. Use that to your advantage.

I wish I would've never dumped law school for what I'm doing now.

I do have a lot of time on my hands. It's because I work nights...if you must know.

#1SkinsFan, if I could ever give a young person, like yourself, advice it would be to stick to your goals. You don't want to be involved in manual labor in your mid 40's. Your young and probably a smart kid. Use that to your advantage.

Law School? :rolleyes:

Why would dump something that can promise you so much in the future?

Pittman4Two!! Long time no type! Please don't be a stranger to the board. And while you're here, why not abandon the Buccaneers and the NY Giants and adopt the Redskins as your favorite team. We welcome bandwagoners too.

P.S. I didn't know Michael Pittman was a basketball player. Or does your name refer to his yards-per-carry?

Here he goes. He's hoping someone bites and asks him about law school or his career as a garbage man, so that he can get some more laughs. :doh:

Dude has issues.

Who cares if you're doing manual labor. It's not what you do. It's what you save. My advice to a 16 yr old is start investing in mutual funds ASAP. Evn if it's only $25 a month. Eventually you can add more. Anyone can be a millionaire if they invested starting at an early age and stay persisent with it until they're 55-60.

i have already started putting some money into a couple mutual funds about 4 months ago. My parents have been telling me how they have been doing.

i have already started putting some money into a couple mutual funds about 4 months ago. My parents have been telling me how they have been doing.

wow, you're wise beyond your years. :cheers: I only wish I had started then instead of at age 30. Congratulations. I made lots of money mowing lawns at 16 but blew it on poontain and booze. :doh:

wow, you're wise beyond your years. :cheers: I only wish I had started then instead of at age 30. Congratulations. I made lots of money mowing lawns at 16 but blew it on poontain and booze. :doh:

hahaha yea i mowed lawns over the summer to pick up some extra cash. Easy Money :laugh:

This guy is joined a member of virtually every nfl teams message board ever. Go to google and type in Pittman4Two, and look at the results. He is joined on at least 20 message boards!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=pittman4two

^^^ check out all those forums he is joined on. Most of the stuff he says, he actually means it! So the blab about us playing the chargers this week, was what he probably thought.

Just wanted every one here to know that we are not alone!!

Hmmm, Google search turned up this interesting dating profile of our friend Pittman4Two. Ladies, he's on the market. . .

http://www.muslimintro.com/profile/waseem_78/personal

Archived