Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey

sitting bull

I think he hadn't has his chance to prove this year that he is a good QB... last year he played well the last 5 games of the season.

And this year he was down with an anjury and we forget Pat because Brunell play good but not so good to win close game... (Broncos - Chiefs - Buccs - Raiders).

Sorry for my poor english... but it's difficult for me to explain.

Isn't it a little late in the season to go through all of this again? I was on Ramsey's side, but Brunell has proved to be the better choice so far.

Why are so many people so fickle? Either love him or hate him, but don't love him when he is good and hate him when he is bad! Grow a spine!

Brunell is the man this year. Ramsey is gone after this year.

I was a huge Ramsey fan, but overall, I am a Redskins fan. Brunell is better now.

but Brunell has proved to be the better choice so far.

Brunell is the man this year.

Brunell is better now.

Ummhh

We can Win Vs the Buccs but Brunell made 2 fumbles... and failed the last drive.

We can win Vs The Raiders but Brunell failed the last drive (for the FG).

We can Win Vs the Broncos but Brunell failed the 2 pt conversion (also good play by Gold).

Vs the Giants he has done NOTHING.

Vs the Seahawks he was intercepted on the last drive... (fortunately... Seahawks missed FG).

Vs Cowboys he has done nothing... except the 2 pass for Moss.

So why he is so indiscutable... Look at what Ramsey does last year... RAMSEY HAS JUST 24 START (what Manning and the other QB where @ 24 start... not better than Ramsey).

That's because there's no substance to be found. Ramsey is not the guy. Play Brunell and develop Campbell.

The whole "develop him on the bench" thing is a bunch of bull:pooh:.

In today's NFL, all of the teams are starting their young quarterbacks to give them experience.

Why should we be any different from every other team?

I think he hadn't has his chance to prove this year that he is a good QB... last year he played well the last 5 games of the season.

And this year he was down with an anjury and we forget Pat because Brunell play good but not so good to win close game... (Broncos - Chiefs - Buccs - Raiders).

I wouldn't blame those losses on Brunell soley with the way our line has been playing. But that Denver game still upsets me with the officials, and I won't even start into the Buc's game again.

Sorry for my poor english... but it's difficult for me to explain.

The whole "develop him on the bench" thing is a bunch of bull:pooh:.

In today's NFL, all of the teams are starting their young quarterbacks to give them experience.

Why should we be any different from every other team?

Carson Palmer sat a year, and from all accounts, it helped him immensely.

Brunell has made too many plays at this point to give the job to Ramsey. I was pissed when Gibbs pulled Ramsey, too, but the 2005 'skins are Brunell's team now.

Funny though that he's been turning the ball over so much lately. He was supposed to be the guy that protected the ball, while Ramsey was the "turnover machine".

Archived