Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chargers Board

FLRedskins

Was over at the Chargers Board and bascially the feeling is it will be a cake walk for the chargers. Some posters predict scores of 35-17 to 42-10 . Also one poster said Brees should have a 300 yrd passing day against Skins.

And of course the marty threads sticking to old Danny Boy just like norv did

Was over at the Chargers Board and bascially the feeling is it will be a cake walk for the chargers. Some posters predict scores of 35-17 to 42-10 . Also one poster said Brees should have a 300 yrd passing day against Skins.

can't say i disagree with them much....haven't seen anything recently to suggest that we could pull an upset here. the game may not be a blow out...but i wouldn't be surprised if we get pasted pretty good. :mad:

Right now, I'd pick the Chargers of the Redskins. In fact, if you were a betting man... and you picked against the Redskins for the last 16 years... you'd be a multi-millionaire. That's a fact.

I hope the Redskins win. Like I do every Sunday... but I'd feel a lot more optimistic if I were a Chargers fan right now.... than where we're at.

Right now, I'd pick the Chargers of the Redskins. In fact, if you were a betting man... and you picked against the Redskins for the last 16 years... you'd be a multi-millionaire. That's a fact.

I hope the Redskins win. Like I do every Sunday... but I'd feel a lot more optimistic if I were a Chargers fan right now.... than where we're at.

so would i, but upsets happen every week ( see Ravens vs. Steelers)

And...?

The Chargers will likely further erode the "we can't be beaten at home" bs.

After yesterday's offensive performance (lay the blame where you will - too many options to discuss on this board), the Charger Homer predictions are off.

We can't score 17 at this point.

Anybody know where we draft in 2006?

We need so much help.

As a fan, I'm hanging on by a thread. The rope I was holding five years ago has been worn very, very thin.

I hope like h3ll we win this game. I think this is the do or die game for us...this will tell us if we are done or have new life. Its a crossroads game for us. Now I'm excited about it and looking forward to how we respond to having our backs against the wall. Im not extremely optimistic for this game realizing that the Chargers are the BETTER team but its the NFL and upsets happen nearly every week.

I respect the SD offense greatly....their D I dont think is what will beat us...we beat ourselves more than the opposing defenses do.

We could be playing Ari, Hou or N.O. and if we turn the ball over constantly and allow 3rd and 17 conversions we would lose to anyone.

I really hope we win but I can't come to a rational conclusion of how we will.

Even if we dominate with our defense and stop thier O for about 7-14 points I can't see our line protecting Brunnell to deliver the ball. With out the protection and some big gainers to Moss we are SOL.

But hey, we've got a chance and thats all you need sometimes.

Archived