Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas' Win Is Perfect For The Skins. Here's Why.

Skinsphoto

McNabb is now done for the season, Dallas roughed him up good. Did you see him try to walk out of the postgame press conference. Someone here said he won't be playing against us on New Years Day, I agree. Philly's done. Not a threat anymore. Thank you TO.

Parcel's best friend and brother just passed, RIP. Dallas has to play 3 games in 11 days while this is going on. Did you see Parcels at his post game press conference. I felt bad for him. They'll drop the next two. We'll beat them at home to one up them in the division.

We take the division with another win against the Giants at home. We have to beat the Cards and Rams on the road. We can still drop one at home to the Chargers and go 10-6. If we beat Philly at home 11-5.

McNabb is now done for the season, Dallas roughed him up good. Did you see him try to walk out of the postgame press conference. Someone here said he won't be playing against us on New Years Day, I agree. Philly's done. Not a threat anymore. Thank you TO.

Parcel's best friend and brother just passed, RIP. Dallas has to play 3 games in 11 days while this is going on. Did you see Parcels at his post game press conference. I felt bad for him. They'll drop the next two. We'll beat them at home to one up them in the division.

We take the division with another win against the Giants at home. We have to beat the Cards and Rams on the road. We can still drop one at home to the Chargers and go 10-6. If we beat Philly at home 11-5.

Looks like you got it all figured out. Dallas losing to Detroit @ home? O.K.. if you say so!? :( Just go ahead and start printing your skins NFCE champs T-shirts and hats.. :rolleyes:

Looks like you got it all figured out. Dallas losing to Detroit @ home? O.K.. if you say so!? :( Just go ahead and start printing your skins NFCE champs T-shirts and hats.. :rolleyes:

Did you see Detroit play Sunday? There receivers are coming back from suspension and injuries. I wouldn't want to play them on three days rest. But good luck, not really I hope they smoke you guys for obvious reasons.

Yeah, I'm not sure that I'd have preferred this outcome!

I think the Cowboys are now a shoe-in for 7-3 going into a big game with Carolina (I think).

As for the Eagles...I'd have liked them to have won the game...but it is what it is and we're still only a game behind NY and Dallas.

Either way, assuming we take care of our business (and all of this scoreboard-watching is predicated on that assumption), I think we need to hope that Philly can steal one (and maybe two) from NY somehow. After that, we need to hope that Dallas and NY lose the games they should lose. They both have slightly tougher schedules than we do.

Hopefully we get on a winning streak, because if we can do that, then we control our own fate being only a game behind.

Did you see Detroit play Sunday? There receivers are coming back from suspension and injuries. I wouldn't want to play them on three days rest. But good luck, not really I hope they smoke you guys for obvious reasons.

I'm not sleeping on Detroit by any means but they beat ARIZONA @ home by 9 pts I believe? You have to take the opponent into consideration. Joey Harrington will once again become Joey Harrington on the road against the leagues #6 defense. Go ahead and start printing your division champ T's though... you got it all figured out!

I'm not sleeping on Detroit by any means but they beat ARIZONA @ home by 9 pts I believe? You have to take the opponent into consideration. Joey Harrington will once again become Joey Harrington on the road against the leagues #6 defense. Go ahead and start printing your division champ T's though... you got it all figured out!

Hate to say it but this guy is right. Joey Harrington is still Joey harrington and the cowboys d will get after him. They should win this game and then get smoked by the Broncos on Turkey day. But who would've thought the Vikings would beat the Giants or the Packers would beat Atlanta. Crazier things have happened.

this win kills us, we need to stay together not a game apart, dallas has maybe one more tough game besides the division left, the carolina game may mean nothing

I disagree, as long as we are game behind them at the most, we have a shot. We play Dallas and the Giants at home 2 of the last 3 weeks of the season. In my mind it will come down to our last 3 games....(that is if we win 3 outta the next 4, which could happen). Still a lot of football and I refuse to make any predictions or give up on this season.

You can't play the "win game" cause only a select few of us would pick a game like "Minny over the Giants" (right Bubba?)

We're a game behind with seven to go. Not a bad spot to be in. The only thing we can control is our games. If we're still a game behind Dallas on December 17th, it's fine, because a win will give us tiebreakers.

Beat Oakland, then worry about San Diego.......

Where the F were you to defend your team earlier? Amazing how these cowturd fans all the sudden fly high and appear when they are winning. Season is long by all means, I am not counting on anything right now. Anyone can take this division still.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
Yeah, I'm not sure that I'd have preferred this outcome!

I think the Cowboys are now a shoe-in for 7-3 going into a big game with Carolina (I think).

As for the Eagles...I'd have liked them to have won the game...but it is what it is and we're still only a game behind NY and Dallas.

Either way, assuming we take care of our business (and all of this scoreboard-watching is predicated on that assumption), I think we need to hope that Philly can steal one (and maybe two) from NY somehow. After that, we need to hope that Dallas and NY lose the games they should lose. They both have slightly tougher schedules than we do.

Hopefully we get on a winning streak, because if we can do that, then we control our own fate being only a game behind.

they play Denver on turkey day, not Carolina.

I disagree, as long as we are game behind them at the most, we have a shot. We play Dallas and the Giants at home 2 of the last 3 weeks of the season. In my mind it will come down to our last 3 games....(that is if we win 3 outta the next 4, which could happen). Still a lot of football and I refuse to make any predictions or give up on this season.

I agree. If we continue to go undefeated at home, and win just one more road game (we have be able to beat either the Cardinals or Rams on the road, I mean, c'mon)... I think we have a shot by the time we face Philly. No matter how bleak that sounds, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

They're not playing them on 3 days rest, they play Denver on 3 days rest after the Detroit game.

Hate to say it but this guy is right. Joey Harrington is still Joey harrington and the cowboys d will get after him. They should win this game and then get smoked by the Broncos on Turkey day. But who would've thought the Vikings would beat the Giants or the Packers would beat Atlanta. Crazier things have happened.

Just curious, why do you feel that the Broncos will "smoke" them on Thanksgiving in Dallas? Not predicting the outcome either way, but just wondering what you would see that would lead you to believe that a sure rout for Denver on the road is in order that day.

That's pretty ambitious talk for a fan of a team that's lost 4 out of 6.....at this rate you'll finish what? 7-9? 8-8?

Archived