Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Note to Clinton Portis

StevieInferior

Clinton,

First off thank you for all the work you do for the team when you don't have the ball (ie leadership, blolcking, etc.) I really enjoy your dressing up weekly, so much so that I have a suggestion. This Sunday please dress up us the perennial 1500 yard runner and home run threat that we traded for last year.

Thanks :point2sky :helmet: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :logo:

i think it all has to do with the plays and where he chooses to run......almost all of our running plays are straight up the middle but the few we do run outside we get a lot better gains due to his cutback ability and sheer speed

if we ran a few more sweeps/toss plays and gave him cut back room or if he would just get to the second level and then sprint outside on power running plays we'd be a lot more effective

i know its easy to say that he has holes to the outside that he's not looking at when im just watching them play on tv but i think he'd break a lot more big gains just like tatum bell if he did

and one thing i realized just this week...portis is an amazingly good blocking back

Clinton,

First off thank you for all the work you do for the team when you don't have the ball (ie leadership, blolcking, etc.) I really enjoy your dressing up weekly, so much so that I have a suggestion. This Sunday please dress up us the perennial 1500 yard runner and home run threat that we traded for last year.

Happy?

Clinton,

Thanks :point2sky :helmet: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :logo:

You Fo Real??? clinton portis had a friggin 6.3 yd av, over 100+ yards, a TD, played great even when he didnt havre the ball. And oh yeah, he did it aginst the #1 defense. Go suck an egg!

Look at the dates heidenreich.....

Goes to show who is a fairweather fan,or they are disappointed with there fantasy football stats.Portis was,is ,and still is a great running back wether he has a decent game or a great game.When people say to "get behind a player" it doesnt mean jump on his flippin back whenever he doesnt appease your perfect sense of NFL experience.The bandwagon needs new shocks from all the bad fans climbing up or down from it:point2sky

Dude who the heeck was hatin on Cp...all i said was I wanted the consistent big play threat that he was in Denver. He had a great game yesterday and more than anything I have been impressed with his leadership and blocking. That said, i think the coaches got away from Porits yesterday too early in the 3rd-4th quarters.

He had his best game as a Skin yesterday I think. Consistent big runs, not one huge run to inflate his stats, and had a great TD run.

The offense is really starting to come around, just as I said before the season at this time it would come around(between Halloween and Thanksgiving).

Dude who the heeck was hatin on Cp

Stevie, who are you referring this comment to? I have stated on both comments I've made, that the post was on the 10th. CP must listening to you, because he sure came through for you.

I know man...thanks...not referring to you.....It's just funny all i said is I would like for him to be what he was in Denver not that he has sucked here and such. He was a beast yesterday and hope it continues!

Archived