Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Emotional effect of Miami over VT?

21KillzCowboys

Does anyone think that our players from the U will be especially pumped after their alma mater wiped the floor with the Hokies?

I sure hope Sean, Santana, and Clinton come out with force tomorrow night!

UVA alum here if you couldn't tell.

:eaglesuck

I think the U-boys will be pumped up...as can be seen by the number of them that still work out down there and show their UM pride, they still have a strong emotional attachment to the school. I think it will give them a reason to have big games tomorrow. Hopefully! :)

I don't think so

The pro game is a lot different from the college game in regards to emotion

You can't spend it all in one night because there are still 8 weeks left to go

However, the Redskins BETTER win tommorow night to salvage my football weekend

Yeah I agree pretty much totally with this statement.

Also I love it how EVERYONE and their mom thinks its cool now to talk smack to tech fans cuz they lost to the #5 team in the country with the #1 defense. give me a break. especially UVA fans, who think they are amazing again because they beat a high school team 51-3. That team is more skitzo than most in asylums. They beat FSU one week, come back and score FIVE on UNC. Yep, you read that right. Five. As in a safety and a field goal. PATHETIC.

It's unlikely that the game will affect our team. My primary concern was that even if USC and Texas go undefeated there will be no third team with an undefeated record to b!tch about not being able to play for the national college title. What has to happen to get a freakin playoff system?! The BCS can suck it!

Does anyone think that our players from the U will be especially pumped after their alma mater wiped the floor with the Hokies?

I sure hope Sean, Santana, and Clinton come out with force tomorrow night!

UVA alum here if you couldn't tell.

:eaglesuck

I'm amazed @ how many ES members have the Cowboys in their screen name.

and VT thought they could hang with Texas....LOL

What suggests to you that they cannot hang with Texas? They played a bad game against a very good Miami team who was ranked #5 in the nation.

The skins got pummeled by the Giants last week. Would you say then that the Skins could not hang with some of the best teams in the NFL?

What suggests to you that they cannot hang with Texas? They played a bad game against a very good Miami team who was ranked #5 in the nation.

The skins got pummeled by the Giants last week. Would you say then that the Skins could not hang with some of the best teams in the NFL?

College ball isn't anywhere near as balanced as the NFL and the Longhorns are elite. No way VT hangs with them. Only team that even has a chance at beating UT is USC.

Archived