Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Conspiracy Theory - leauge is fixing games

sircharlz

Only on extremeskins can you find threads like this

Not really. And not even a nice try Eli.

http://boards.giants.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62904&hl=conspiracy

http://boards.giants.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56087&hl=conspiracy ( Humor,just like this thread, but seems as though it was bought into a little).

http://boards.giants.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18242&hl=conspiracy

http://boards.giants.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63434&hl=conspiracy

Oh and Eli, you did read this right? "Important Note for those who take everything they read seriously............ This is all in the name of FUN...."

You wanna believe that it was a fixed game because of how poorly we played. Everyone was dropping passes. However, there is NO possible way that an organization the size of the NFL could throw a game and ensure that EVERYONE keeps their mouths shut. It's virtually impossible and Paul Tagliabue would never run that risk. If someone found out the NFL would be done for sure, they would lose over half their fan base. Besides, I highly doubt that anyone would agree to it due to the fact that a great man like Wellington Mara would want NOTHING to do with it.

We lost because of the death of Wellington Mara. He was a great man that lived a life for God. I believe that God creates irony to remind us that he is watching. The Giants had Mara on their side and they deserved it, we were just the unfortunate ones to play them the week of his death. I think its fair for us to blame our loss on the death of Mara. We had been playing like a Superbowl team for 5 straight weeks out statting every team we played, even with our losses. But the Giants game was a different story and there is no way we play like that if Mara is still alive.

We will be back on track this week against the Eagles, I firmly believe that. Now, can we please put the Giants game behind us and look ahead? Regardless of how bad or for what reason we lost, we still lost and there is not one single solitary thing we can do about it. Maybe someone should kill our owner or someone important to our organization so we can have a game or 2 like the Giants had.....just kidding. HTTR

Fixing GAMES? No Way.....however I definately feel that calls go certain team's way in crunch time for some shady reasons. The problem is, it seems that sometimes(and not just in the NFL) Officials and referees think that Good Players and Good Teams, somehow DESERVE the breaks on calls. You see it all the time in every sport. I don't even need to list examples, as we would be here all night, but even a lot of tv announcers are starting to comment on it during various games. In my opinion officials should never make calls based on which team just won a superbowl, which team is on tv all the time, which SUPERSTAR was involved on the play etc.......they should call the game as if they have no clue who the players/teams are, and keep it fair.

Ahem. Pardon. Excuse me. In case someone doesn't read all the posts in this thread and the inital one carefully,(Eli.....and that never happens here mind you,)just a little reminder.

Important Note for those who take everything they read seriously............ This is all in the name of FUN....

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.

I totally know what you guys are saying... I was recently talking with bigfoot (who, by the way, is a really, really nice guy), and he said the same thing. Its the damn CIA, always trying to fix everything to prepare us for the invasion--- you know, the extra terrestrial invasion scheduled for 2013. Good thing I'm friends with the loch ness monster, he invited me to his underwater cave so I should be ok. Too bad for the rest of you guys.

That would explain that spaceship hovering over the meadowlands. The toothfairy told me to expect a big surprise that day, but I didn't know what to expect. It is all coming together now.

In related news, Elvis called my house the other day. He told me he will be in town and wants to stop by for dinner. He wanted to discuss how the U.S. pulled off the moon walk hoax. I told him he is welcome to come over, but warned him Santa would be there as well conferring with my daughter over Christmas gifts. It is a well known fact Elvis and Santa don't get along. Lets just hope everything goes well....

In related news, Elvis called my house the other day. He told me he will be in town and wants to stop by for dinner. He wanted to discuss how the U.S. pulled off the moon walk hoax. I told him he is welcome to come over, but warned him Santa would be there as well conferring with my daughter over Christmas gifts. It is a well known fact Elvis and Santa don't get along. Lets just hope everything goes well....

The hell you say. Elvis was the line judge in that game. ;)

I HATE that guy! Every time I see him, he asks if I have two-fifty. I try to tell him to f*** off, but my girlfriend gave him a dollar once and now he keeps coming round. Damn!

I said god damn you loch ness monstah!!! I ain't got no three-fitty!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-FITTY!

I heard from Swamp Thing that the aliens actually communicate in NFL penalty signals. The only way to communicate without being noticed is through the actual games. So the secret service and the CIA put fake refs in the games. This is why we get mystery penalties on players who aren't even on our roster. Its all a secret cooode, maaaaan!!!

yea i herd of things like this

in this espn for another country my cousin lives in france it said the new england and rams game was a set because of sept 11

they wanted to be patriotic

cause no way 14-2 rams loseing to half ass new england pats

isnt it kinda weired how the patriots win the superbowl after 9-11

Kentucky Derbu Winner- Proud Citizen with Exacta match War hero (or something like that)

I don 't know anything about the NFL fixing games, but the MOB does. While you cannot get 53 players to agree to throw a game, you can get 2 or 3 key players to drop passes or let defensive end through, etc. etc. or in the case of Holdman...just miss every tackle out there, even though you were a number 1 pick and you made pro bowls...now you just can't tackle.

It was wierd how absolutely nothing went our way that Sunday. If the Skins did anything positive it was taken away from the refs. Probably not a fix but I'd be lying if I said it didn't occur to me.

yea it was quite convenient how the giants raped us, even tho we were the favorites by a large margin. from the very start this thought crossed my mind when i saw the way Taylor missed that takle and gave up a huge run to tiki. it looked like he faked a trip and kinda stayed out of tiki's way. but still...its football, not wrestling...im just gonna forget about this game and look ahead to philli.

in this espn for another country my cousin lives in france it said the new england and rams game was a set because of sept 11

they wanted to be patriotic

isnt it kinda weired how the patriots win the superbowl after 9-11 isaidthe same thing to skinsfan913 the week after 9-11 .i told him they were going to win, just like the year we were in the gulf war, was it just a coencident that the giants and the bills (teams who colors are red white and blue) made it to the super bowl. Futher more the powers that be wanted to resurect that poor dead guy in giants stadium last week. There was no way they were to beat us. httr!:gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

That would explain that spaceship hovering over the meadowlands. The toothfairy told me to expect a big surprise that day, but I didn't know what to expect. It is all coming together now.

Good thing you told him about Santa. Seems to me Santa's still a little steamed over finding Elvis in bed with the Mrs. Wait until he finds out what the Easter bunny has been doing with his daughter.

I have had a few days to calm down since the New York masacre. Yet I am unable to get this lingering thought out of my head...........

The NFL fixed the Giants game by instructing us to lose. They did not want a nationally sympathetic audiance turned off by having a team lose whose beloved owner just passed away. There is no other reason I can understand for why we were playing at half speed and showed no emotion. Gibbs was always a great halftime motivator, but he must have had his hands tied behind his back on this one.

I think the league may have come down on the skins with a heavy hand on this game. Especially since we ruined their beloved "America's Team Ring of Fame Game".

Important Note for those who take everything they read seriously............ This is all in the name of FUN....

Um dude this is very stupid.. If they were to fix games New Orleans would be 7-0 right now or whatever... Don't be a pud.

I totally know what you guys are saying... I was recently talking with bigfoot (who, by the way, is a really, really nice guy), and he said the same thing. Its the damn CIA, always trying to fix everything to prepare us for the invasion--- you know, the extra terrestrial invasion scheduled for 2013. Good thing I'm friends with the loch ness monster, he invited me to his underwater cave so I should be ok. Too bad for the rest of you guys.

can bigfoot block? maybe we can sign him.

Archived