Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Conspiracy Theory - leauge is fixing games

sircharlz

I have had a few days to calm down since the New York masacre. Yet I am unable to get this lingering thought out of my head...........

The NFL fixed the Giants game by instructing us to lose. They did not want a nationally sympathetic audiance turned off by having a team lose whose beloved owner just passed away. There is no other reason I can understand for why we were playing at half speed and showed no emotion. Gibbs was always a great halftime motivator, but he must have had his hands tied behind his back on this one.

I think the league may have come down on the skins with a heavy hand on this game. Especially since we ruined their beloved "America's Team Ring of Fame Game".

Important Note for those who take everything they read seriously............ This is all in the name of FUN....

yea i herd of things like this

in this espn for another country my cousin lives in france it said the new england and rams game was a set because of sept 11

they wanted to be patriotic

cause no way 14-2 rams loseing to half ass new england pats

isnt it kinda weired how the patriots win the superbowl after 9-11

I totally know what you guys are saying... I was recently talking with bigfoot (who, by the way, is a really, really nice guy), and he said the same thing. Its the damn CIA, always trying to fix everything to prepare us for the invasion--- you know, the extra terrestrial invasion scheduled for 2013. Good thing I'm friends with the loch ness monster, he invited me to his underwater cave so I should be ok. Too bad for the rest of you guys.

:laugh: :cheers:

I totally know what you guys are saying... I was recently talking with bigfoot (who, by the way, is a really, really nice guy), and he said the same thing. Its the damn CIA, always trying to fix everything to prepare us for the invasion--- you know, the extra terrestrial invasion scheduled for 2013. Good thing I'm friends with the loch ness monster, he invited me to his underwater cave so I should be ok. Too bad for the rest of you guys.

:cheers: :laugh:

I talk with BF too. Yeah, hes alright

Oh yeah, I love this stuff. I'll play along....

It would be a full effort by the league and the ref's....I don't think this game in particular was rigged but I think it can be done or has been done in this league at some point. There's only 16 games in a season...a single game can determine a season....a single play can determine a game. You can say a team should play through calls, but the fact is questionable crappy calls do happen. Us against Green Bay last season anyone? The NFL is a business all about media and ratings, they know what makes money.

Yeah... it's all fixed. In fact, all the games are really played on a set in Hollywood (the same one where they faked the moon landing) and the fans in the stadium are brainwashed using a combination of stale beer, dry pretzels, and really bad pop music.

Pro Wrestling is the only real sport left.

This stuff is crazy. This game was not fixed. If this game really was fixed, it would have been a HELL of alot closer than it was. I dont belive they fix games, and I'm sticking to that.

If somthing terrible happens in Arizona, and the Cards win the superbowl, then I'll start to belive. If they did that, why didnt the Saints win in NY (or at all). I think its just crazy. How the hell would you even go about doing that?

yea big foot's legit...runs a 3.87 40 and hits like a train...sign him up

yeah, he benches like 540 too... too bad the government infected him with that new immunovirus. Its only a matter of time before we start breeding him with those damn ligers so the offspring can have magic skills.

I am not supporting any side, but to anyone how has the entire game on tape, the refs called a penalty on number 75. Who is number 75 you ask, he is Brandon Noble, that guy on IR.

(P.S. The Pats did get help from the refs to win their first Superbowl, see "No Tuck Rule")

I aint buying into it! Too many egos involved. You'd have to get every player in on it....now if your talking about the Refs? There is a thought!:logo:

I am convinced it is the refs. Not in all games, but a select few. The NFL is the only League that employs part time refs. Normal job 40-100k/yr+ ref job 40-60k/yr<50k/week 17 weeks a year. There are some games whee I even notice a first half second half difference in penalties, where if you bet on one side in the first half and the other in the second you win both bets. Or plenty of instances where the over under is decided before a game, lots of PI or holding on 3rd downs. Keep this in mind as you watch the games, find a pattern early in a game and it cant be denied that this happens.

Archived