Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Division could very well be ours!

Higgs44

Since you are so into numbers with your grand projection of Eli's career i'm going to give you an easy one.

Super Bowls: Redskins 5...........Giants 3

Super Bowl wins: Redskins 3........Giants 2

5>3

3>2

Wait Wait let me do some projecting. We will be in 10 Super Bowls and the Giants 6........We will win 6 to the Giants 4.

Isn't that how the projection game works?

As far as your excuse that "it wasn't in the game plan" So the game plan for the Giants was to settle for 6 field goal attemps with great field position and for Manning to throw that pic inside the 10 yard line? All that was in the game plan? If you wanna get on your knees for someone, do it for Tiki, he was the offence, Manning was nothing but a liability.

The Charger game? Ya I did watch it, did you? Giants down 21-3, forced to throw the ball all over the field to catch up. 21-20 at halftime. Final score 45-23, 3 points in the 2nd half? Wow, thats really getting it done. They were behind most of the game by a wide margin. Everyone pads stats against a soft defense that has a huge lead.

No game plan calls for 12 for 31 for 146 yards. He played as bad as the Redskins played defense.

He did nothing in this game to deserve the praise he recieved from the goons at ESPN. All he did was say, "hut hut" and hand the ball off to a better player while completing less than 50% of his passes. Your back up could have done what he did, maybe even better, 12 for 31 isn't exactly setting the bar high.

If you wanna post about your man crush on Eli Manning do it on the Giants site.

At this point Roy Williams is a better player, even with his liability at times in coverage, he is the single most sure tackler in the league and is outstanding in run support and an awesome blitzer. Dawkins is better. Ed Reed is better. You won't want to hear it but at this point Troy Polamalu is a much more advanced player, he doesnt contribute to giving up long runs by getting caught in the wash and taking a wrong angle.

Thats about it right now. And I have no problem admitting that Sean Taylor has more physical ability then all of them. Entering the 04 draft I thought the 4 best players were Eli, Ben, Sean Taylor and Kellen Winslow JR, in that order. Obviously Winslows 2 major injuries, 1 on and 1 off the field, have sidetracked his career. Sean Taylor may very well one day be the best safety in the league, maybe the best DB period. But he isnt there yet, and given the fact that hes not the sharpest knife in the draw, its no lock that he will be either

Well, I guess I can't argue with you. I agree with most of what you are saying. I'd say he is top 5. Sean Taylor definetly needs to learn a few things, on and off the field. Which I feel he is doing.

Since you are so into numbers with your grand projection of Eli's career i'm going to give you an easy one.

Super Bowls: Redskins 5...........Giants 3

Super Bowl wins: Redskins 3........Giants 2

5>3

3>2

Wait Wait let me do some projecting. We will be in 10 Super Bowls and the Giants 6........We will win 6 to the Giants 4.

Giants 6 World Championships (4 NFL, 2 SB), most of anyone in the divison, 3rd most in the NFL.

82-59 record all time against the Skins, including a winning record IN washington. Even Joe Gibbs, who you all look at as the messiah, isnt immune to being owned by Big Blue. 13-15 all time against the Giants, 7-14 in his last 21.

As for eli, anyone who knows anything about football knows that your rants come from wishful thinking. The rest of the world sees a 24 year old doing what few in the history of this league have done, playing on the level he is playing at the position

He and the Giants are gonna continue to own you, and you are just gonna have to like it.

Since you are 24 (though you act like you are 10) why don't you enter the modern era of Super Bowls. Maybe your grandpa can think about things like NFL titles when the league was composed of 12 teams.

Bottom line 5 super bowls with 3 wins...........3 with 2 wins, even you can figure that out.

The last time the Giants made the playoffs 02.....but do you really wanna remember that season, cause all I remember is that huge lead you had vs the 49ers that you blew, you remember that one buddy?

The Giants don't really have an easy schedule. They have two easy games, but then its:

Philadelphia

@Seattle

Dallas

@Philadelphia

Kansas City

@Washington

and

@ Oakland

I definitely see at least the Skins and Seattle beating them. Also, the Giants haven't won a game where they didn't have homefield advantage yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see them loose all the rest of their away games except @San Fran.

As much as it pains me, I have to agree with some of you Redskins fans :) Eli is never going to be HOF QB in this league. I have watched this kid play since he got to Ole Miss, which is 90 miles from my house. He puts up good numbers, as a killer arm and is pretty smart. The problem is, he panics under pressure. He did it while at Ole Miss and still does it today. Look at the Cowboys game, we sent the dogs after him and he couldn't do anything. We called the dogs off to play alittle prevent, and he completed a few passes. The TD was because the secondary didn't get the coverage call, more than anything Eli did. That being said, the Gents better hope he becomes an elite player, they gave up an entire draft for this kid. No way in hell i would have done that. Its amazing what the name manning will get you in this league. But the giants aren't that good. There D is suspect and their O is predictable. I would bet they don't win the div let alone make the playoffs. I think the Boys can win the Div, the next 3 games in 11 days will tell the story. If we come out of this stretch at 2-1 or better, I think we win it all,, in the divison anyway.

Personally i think that the guy that posted this is way to confident. You say we'll beat all these teams but we've only won against teams that are mediocre at best. We've beaten the bears,cowboys,seahawks, and 49ners. The only team that is above average is the seahawks but they suck away from home so they're just about average. If we don't get our d-line healthy this team isn't going anywhere. You say T.O. isn't playing well guess what they've destroyed us without him plenty of times, Mcnabb isn't healthy but he's still posted good number this season. I'm sure last week you were one of the people saying we'd beat the giants handily and look what happened. Lets be realistic sometimes and give some teams credit like san diego, dallas, giants and the eagles. I saw you think the rams can beat us, what about dallas? I like how you point out that the giants and redskins always split but then you say we're starting a new streak with dallas... which is it are you going with past history or present day? I like how everyone looks back and says we dominated the broncos and chiefs.... and we should have won. Well dallas dominated us and they should have won. Then san diego comes here which is good for us because obviously we play way better at home like most teams in the nfl. Sean Taylor may be able to slow down gates he won't stop him though. Gates is the best TE in football you don't just shut down guys like him. LT is a monster and back to what i said earlier.... how are we going to stop him if griffin is out and salevea is playing injured and our Defensive ends if that's what you want to call them are non-existent? I think san diego game will be close if everyones healthy but if our d-line is still banged up then i'm giving this one to san diego.

Im not saying we will win every game. What im saying is everyone of these games is very winable. I dont think theres a chance in hell to run the table, something always happens, but I think this end of the schedule is a lot easier than the start of the season.

Raiders have been looking alot better recently. I wouldn't really call Jordan slow either. Moss is a bit banged up, but that's right now. Unless his injury lingers, he will cause some problems for you. I'd like to know how you think Sean Taylor will do here.

Man, whatever you're smokin', I want some. Were you not there for last year when we shut Moss down? In case you forgot, there was a huge uproar in the media because Randy left the field with 30 seconds remaining on the clock. Sorry, pal, but Randy doesn't scare me. Bring it on! :nana: :nana:

First off, Im not making projections based on select games,

Projections are just that projections. Specualtion...thats it...nothing more!

You need to get up from you knees and realize that your as bad a homer and any and you wouldn't be like this toward Eli if he wasnt wearing your colors.

Go to the Ants fan board and sprew your stats where someone will buy into it.

You can sit there and talk about this and that...but lets really break it down...as I sat quietly and watched the Ants take it to the Skins on Sunday, not once during the game was i worried about Eli doing more damage to the Skins. Actually I was hoping he would pass, cuz Tiki was on fire that day. I think that pretty much sums it up. Dont you think?

:gaintsuck

Man, whatever you're smokin', I want some. Were you not there for last year when we shut Moss down? In case you forgot, there was a huge uproar in the media because Randy left the field with 30 seconds remaining on the clock. Sorry, pal, but Randy doesn't scare me. Bring it on! :nana: :nana:
Randy might not but Lamont should. He's been running real tough, nd athe Oakland O-Line has been blocking their asses off. (run blocking anyway) The way our run D has looked the last few weeks I have serious concerns against Oakland and San Diego.

hopefully by then our D-Line will be healthy and Lavar will be starting.

Now that being said, lets just beat the Eagles at home and go from there. :eaglesuck

Cowboys 11-5...2005 NFC East

Champions...who cares about

the rest!

Wow. Gee. How do you follow up such an insightful post such as that? I mean, a Cowoys fan declaring the Cowboys the winner and champion). Hmmm Clearly an equally insightful post in reply is in order.

:yawnee:

I like the Skins chances the 2nd half of the year. The division is still wide open at this point and as long as we continue to play well @ home we have a shot at the division. We'll have to learn to play on the road, though. The last game of the year will be a huge deciding factor.

There about where I thought they would be, 4-3. Would have loved 5-2, but I feel good about them so far, even after that debacle in NY. A win this week would go a long way, I dont feel our upcoming schedule is as hard as the start has been. Especially helped with the fact that most of the tougher games are at Home.

No Owens for Eagles, McNabb is injured and not mobile. Arrington is finally starting again (Holdman benched). And the game is at Home... Skins will win this week, and start the Eagle Downward Spiral.

1 down... next up TB with Chris Simms leading the way

@Tampa.... with no QB... You can bet the house GW makes Chris Simms try and beat him with 8 in the box.

Bring it GW, just bring it!!!

Cowboys 11-5...2005 NFC East

Champions...who cares about

the rest!

Dude... I understand that you played Madden 2006 on rookie mode and managed to get the cowboys to an impossible 11-5 on the season... i know you played night and day, worked hard to get the cowturds to 11-5... but cmon now, be real... you cant use that to predict the real NFL.

all you gotta do is remember this score...

14-13

cowboys suck. get the FCUK out of here you peice of S#!+

Dude... I understand that you played Madden 2006 on rookie mode and managed to get the cowboys to an impossible 11-5 on the season... i know you played night and day, worked hard to get the cowturds to 11-5... but cmon now, be real... you cant use that to predict the real NFL.

all you gotta do is remember this score...

14-13

cowboys suck. get the FCUK out of here you peice of S#!+

You should show "some" respect for people...dont feed the troll.

Bad, Bad loss at TB... gotta move on... like I stated, I didnt think we had a chance in hell winning out, something alsways happens (Refs blew the call)

Home for Oakland... Moss is banged up, yet again, seems like every season he gets hurt now. Still dangerous, but The skins havent had many problems with the slower RBs (Jordan), and have had very good Offensive days against the Bad defenses in the NFL.

Next up Oakland... Home game, and Oakland last time I checked still didnt have a good defense. Also looks like the real Kerry Collins has resurfaced.

I still believe we will win this division, and it looks like my prediction for a Philly Sweep just might be comming true... McNabb is about ready to have that surgery

Archived