Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Coverage: Redskins at Giants 10/30/05 (VIDEO ADDED)

Tarhog

Giants 073.jpg
Extremeskins Coverage: Redskins at Giants 10/30/05

It was not a great day to be a Redskins fan.

I ran into Ron Jaworski in the press box pre-game. 'Who do you like today Jaws?' I asked. 'I think it'll be close, but I like the Redskins in a tight one - maybe a 3 pt win' he said. He was only 39 points off. To be fair, I think most of us felt this would be a hard-fought, physical nail-biter.

I'm not sure if the Giant's summoned up Mara-mojo from beyond, were playing on hyped up pure emotion, or if they just caught the Redskins flat. I suspect a little of both.

Any way you slice it, it was a terrible day from the first play. I'm pretty sure if we could've screwed the warm-ups up, we'd have found a way. I won't regurgitate the 'bad', since despite not reading a word yet of whats been written here, I know you all have that angle covered. I will say that the ONLY positive I saw in this game was that the coaching staff never stopped coaching - they were into the game from the first play to the last, and the sentiment of most of the players after the game was 'WTF! I don't know what happened!' (paraphrasing there). Several of them mentioned the '24 hr rule', and I'm sure most of them will be pretty down for a day. But with another crucial clash with Philly on the horizon, they can hardly dwell on this one.

I'll say it. The Giants are a good team. 36 points better than us? Today they were, but I think we'll see them again soon and we may see a different team out there. As for today - well..all I can say is - I want a do-over!

Pre-Game Video Clips

Pre-Game Warmups #1

Pre-Game Warmups #2

Pre-Game Warmups #3

Post-Game Interviews

Rock Cartwright

Santana Moss

Giants 030.jpg

on.gif

Giants 001.jpg

on.gif

Giants 003.jpg

on.gif

Giants 004.jpg

on.gif

Giants 009.jpg

on.gif

Giants 016.jpg

on.gif

Giants 019.jpg

on.gif

Giants 021.jpg

on.gif

Giants 022.jpg

on.gif

Giants 023.jpg

on.gif

Giants 025.jpg

on.gif

Giants 032.jpg

on.gif

Giants 037.jpg

on.gif

Giants 038.jpg

on.gif

Giants 043.jpg

on.gif

Giants 046.jpg

on.gif

Giants 056.jpg

on.gif

Giants 065.jpg

on.gif

Giants 066.jpg

on.gif

Giants 074.jpg

on.gif

Giants 089.jpg

on.gif

Giants 090.jpg

on.gif

Giants 091.jpg

on.gif

Giants 098.jpg

on.gif

Giants 102.jpg

on.gif

Giants 104.jpg

on.gif

Giants 105.jpg

on.gif

Giants 109.jpg

on.gif

Giants 115.jpg

on.gif

Giants 116.jpg

on.gif

Giants 117.jpg

on.gif

Giants 119.jpg

on.gif

Giants 120.jpg

on.gif

Giants 125.jpg

on.gif

Giants 132.jpg

on.gif

Giants 137.jpg

on.gif

Giants 140.jpg

on.gif

Giants 149.jpg

on.gif

Giants 156.jpg

on.gif

Giants 158.jpg

on.gif

Giants 169.jpg

on.gif

Giants 177.jpg

on.gif

Giants 179.jpg

on.gif

Giants 181.jpg

on.gif

Giants 184.jpg

on.gif

Giants 185.jpg

on.gif

Giants 191.jpg

on.gif

Giants 193.jpg

on.gif

Giants 194.jpg

on.gif

Giants 199.jpg

on.gif

Giants 200.jpg

on.gif

Giants 205.jpg

on.gif

Giants 212.jpg

on.gif

Giants 218.jpg

on.gif

Giants 222.jpg

on.gif

Giants 235.jpg

on.gif

Giants 236.jpg

on.gif

Giants 237.jpg

on.gif

Giants 242.jpg

on.gif

Giants 243.jpg

on.gif

Giants 249.jpg

on.gif

Giants 251.jpg

on.gif

Giants 252.jpg

on.gif

Giants 257.jpg

on.gif

Giants 261.jpg

on.gif

Giants 265.jpg

on.gif

Giants 270.jpg

on.gif

Giants 274.jpg

on.gif

Giants 280.jpg

on.gif

Giants 288.jpg

on.gif

Giants 290.jpg

on.gif

Giants 293.jpg

on.gif

Giants 297.jpg

on.gif

Giants 302.jpg

on.gif

Giants 305.jpg

on.gif

Giants 308.jpg

on.gif

Giants 312.jpg

on.gif

Giants 313.jpg

on.gif

Giants 322.jpg

on.gif

Giants 325.jpg

on.gif

Giants 336.jpg

on.gif

Giants 339.jpg

on.gif

Giants 342.jpg

on.gif

Giants 345.jpg

on.gif

Giants 348.jpg

on.gif

Giants 352.jpg

on.gif

Giants 356.jpg

on.gif

Giants 364.jpg

on.gif

Giants 367.jpg

on.gif

Giants 368.jpg

on.gif

Giants 370.jpg

on.gif

Giants 380.jpg

on.gif

Giants 381.jpg

on.gif

Giants 386.jpg

on.gif

Giants 391.jpg

on.gif

Giants 392.jpg

on.gif

Giants 396.jpg

on.gif

Giants 397.jpg

on.gif

Giants 398.jpg

on.gif

Giants 400.jpg

on.gif

Giants 404.jpg

on.gif

Giants 407.jpg

on.gif

Giants 408.jpg

on.gif

Giants 412.jpg

on.gif

Giants 415.jpg

on.gif

Giants 416.jpg

on.gif

Giants 419.jpg

on.gif

Giants 421.jpg

on.gif

Giants 423.jpg

on.gif

Giants 426.jpg

on.gif

Giants 429.jpg

on.gif

Giants 431.jpg

on.gif

Giants 435.jpg

on.gif

Giants 436.jpg

on.gif

Giants 438.jpg

on.gif

Giants 449.jpg

on.gif

Giants 452.jpg

on.gif

Giants 038.jpg

on.gif

Giants 013.jpg

on.gif

Giants 453.jpg

So who from Redskins.com ran on the field at the end of the game? I heard Larry say something about "Someone's on the field" and either Sonny or Sam said, "it's your guys from Redskins.com, Larry". Larry then said, "I love those guys but they gotta stay off the field".

So who from Redskins.com ran on the field at the end of the game? I heard Larry say something about "Someone's on the field" and either Sonny or Sam said, "it's your guys from Redskins.com, Larry". Larry then said, "I love those guys but they gotta stay off the field".

They were just joking around. As the clock was winding down, 1/2 the press folks ran on the field. Like I said in another thread, we were in no hurry to talk to anyone - seriously, what were the players going to say after a game like that? But there were a lot of press people who ran on and had to be waved off the field by the officials so the final play (a kneeldown) could occur.

I know we are a good team, but then again,good teams , dont get man handled like this,The Giants...literally punked us yesterday.As much as I hate the Eagles, when they went down by 28 @ least they responded & cut it to 7, un like us, when we went down Guys all started getting hurt, which shows as being soft.Whoever are the men on this team , I hope you're reading this, because it's time to MAN UP !!!!. we will see what type of heart we have Sunday. And you cats from the U I'm especially callin you out. Yall looked like ya'll were from FAM...U. yesterday.

Alright now. You've got the "No Shoes" Brunell picture, but where's the "Joe Gibbs Pit Crew/Cleat Repair" picture? :laugh:

Giants 139.jpg

To add fuel to the fire for the conspiracy theory that the Redskins weren't focused, Brunell was still having his cleats worked on when kickoff took place. The Meadlowlands field is 'field turf' - kind of a weird surface - very slick I imagine (or at least it felt that way) without the right shoes.

Heres another picture I left out, iheartskins and his lovely lady.

Giants 075.jpg

Emergency Punter #2 puts some wicked, wicked spin on the ball. I felt badly for the kid who couldn't catch a cold out there, but then I realized how difficult it must have been for him to catch them, especially when they were moving around so much.

And thanks for posting the pic of my lady and me, I was going to PM you about it anyway. :)

hey tarhog that is a great picture you got of me and my friend in the giants jersey...im of course the one with the portis jersey....yeah man it was a horrible game and i had to hear it all day from those fans.....but we deserved it...we got our butts kicked that day....unbelievable...oh well im over it now....go skins....also i believe it was u then that i said hi too...thanx for taking my pic and putting it up for all to see....extremeskins for life.... :eaglesuck

hey tarhog that is a great picture you got of me and my friend in the giants jersey...im of course the one with the portis jersey....yeah man it was a horrible game and i had to hear it all day from those fans.....but we deserved it...we got our butts kicked that day....unbelievable...oh well im over it now....go skins....also i believe it was u then that i said hi too...thanx for taking my pic and putting it up for all to see....extremeskins for life.... :eaglesuck

No problem! You guys made me proud - there were a lot of Skins fan in attendance. Its a shame we didn't justify the emotion on the field.

Archived