Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cell phone

MissU28

Last night my ex and I got into some sh** because he took the phone he had initially bought for me last year.... I had left it in my bat bag while we were playing softball and he just took it and left me my SIM card bc he was pissed at me. While this is ridiculous in itself bc I have bought him SO much crap that I never took back from him, now I have no phone....just a damn SIM card.

So, my question is this. If I want to buy a new phone, no contract, and I want to get it ASAP...meaning I don't really want to wait for EBay or Amazon to send it to me...and I don't want to pay retail Cingular store prices....where can I go to buy one? The phone I did have.. the motorola V551.... when he bought it for me he only bought a 1 year contract so he paid around 230. Though that was in March, I can't imagine the price going down that much, especially trying to buy it with no contract.

So..suggestions?

Get a new boyfriend to hook you up :silly:

Seriously' date=' I got a camera phone and service through Cingular and I have had no problems, a lot of carry-over minutes and a good signal.[/quote']

I already HAVE cingular...I just don't want to add extra years onto my service.

Just to get you to the end of this contract check with some friends, I know I have a nextel phone sitting at home not being used. Switched to Verizon this year. Every year or two I get a new phone cause they almost give them to you to stay with their service and if they don't I just switch services.

I would bet someone on here has an old cellular from cingular they would give you. I used to have one but donated to the abused women charity they do at the games sometimes. No use buying a phone with no plan, they are expensive. Just try to ride it out till this plan is over then get a nice new phone.

By the way is the plan in your boyfriends name?? If so just go get one in your name and stick him with that one since he took your phone. If its in your name call the police and report a theft.

You can try to go to an independent cell phone store and ask for a used phone. We have that here for nextel.

When people buy the new phones they exchange the old ones for a little money. Alot of these phones have nothing wrong with them and they are cheaper.

I broke my phone (got thrown in water with it on me) and was leaving for Miami the next day. So I went into the shop and bought a perfectly Good I90 for like $30 bucks. Then I just reported the phone stolen and they sent me the replacement in a week for when I came back.

I don't know if you have cingular stores that have used phones but it's worth a shot if you need one right away.

Just to get you to the end of this contract check with some friends, I know I have a nextel phone sitting at home not being used. Switched to Verizon this year. Every year or two I get a new phone cause they almost give them to you to stay with their service and if they don't I just switch services.

I would bet someone on here has an old cellular from cingular they would give you. I used to have one but donated to the abused women charity they do at the games sometimes. No use buying a phone with no plan, they are expensive. Just try to ride it out till this plan is over then get a nice new phone.

By the way is the plan in your boyfriends name?? If so just go get one in your name and stick him with that one since he took your phone. If its in your name call the police and report a theft.

no it's in my name...i'm not going to report it...after the games i went up to him bc it wasn't in my bag anymore and we got in this HUGE fight...i mean there was yelling, screaming, crying in the parking lot for like an hour. If I were to be totally technical- he DID pay for the phone...I pay the bills but he initially bought it. So TECHNICALLY it IS his phone. He's just being an a**hole indian giver. He wants me to value HIM as something as important to me as my phone. The whole issue with him is a WHOLE 'nother story. I'm going to check my cingular friends and see what's up bc my contract is done in march.

no it's in my name...i'm not going to report it...after the games i went up to him bc it wasn't in my bag anymore and we got in this HUGE fight...i mean there was yelling, screaming, crying in the parking lot for like an hour. If I were to be totally technical- he DID pay for the phone...I pay the bills but he initially bought it. So TECHNICALLY it IS his phone. He's just being an a**hole indian giver. He wants me to value HIM as something as important to me as my phone. The whole issue with him is a WHOLE 'nother story. I'm going to check my cingular friends and see what's up bc my contract is done in march.

Sounds like you are still in love with him :D

Archived