Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Back to Earth

JerseyGiants2004

Sir you are so right ,I'm guess here.I will leave.:(

No need to leave. Just do what the man says. Let the mods handle the over the top stuff and you keep enjoying going back and forth, ( in a good way), and talking football with us Skins fans.

No need to leave. Just do what the man says. Let the mods handle the over the top stuff and you keep enjoying going back and forth, ( in a good way), and talking football with us Skins fans.

Well, I've got to get ready for tomorrow. Nice talkin' to you all and I hope to be back tomorrow. And if I'm not back I will definately be back Sunday night to boast or congradulate.

Good post. You may be right. We may be looking at a 17-10 slugfest.

You sound reasonable, and I think we can sum it all up by saying I think neither of the fanbases will have to hang their heads low even in defeat this week.

Two warriors, unfortunately only one can win.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I think when two teams that have been struggling for so long finally see some light at the tend of the tunnell, their fans are bound to get a little ... zealous. :)

Both the Redskins and the Giants are heading in the right direction. Sunday might tell us which team is heading there faster, but we both have reason for optimism. It is good advice to at least attempt to keep one foot on the ground during a week like this.

I think when two teams that have been struggling for so long finally see some light at the tend of the tunnell, their fans are bound to get a little ... zealous. :)

Both the Redskins and the Giants are heading in the right direction. Sunday might tell us which team is heading there faster, but we both have reason for optimism. It is good advice to at least attempt to keep one foot on the ground during a week like this.

I agree Henry. Us and the Giants are very similar, and we have a common enemy. (Hint: The City is between our Cities)

We need a new Division champ, and The Giants and the Redskins both have a very good shot this year.

No ones offense dominates anothers and no one's defense dominates anothers. This game will come down to will and heart.

Well, Einstein, since our defense will be playing against your OFFENSE, it will be pretty hard for them to dominate your defense. Just like it's pretty safe to say that our offense won't dominate your offense. :laugh:

Every football fan of the Washington Redskins and New York Giants needs to get their heads out of the clouds, and not expect anything big, because you may get your heart broken. Every rivalry game is intense and the fan battles can be brutal, but right now the fans of both teams are being complete dumbasses. Everyone can have dreams and predictions but at least try to make them realistic... From what I am reading it will be Giants 52, Skins 17; or Skins 52, Giants 17, so on so forth. The stat predictions are even more rediculous, Sean Taylor getting 2 picks and a fumble forced, Michael Strahan getting 6 sacks and knocking out loose balls. People need to come back to Earth. This game will be very close, the teams are evenly matched. No ones offense dominates anothers and no one's defense dominates anothers. This game will come down to will and heart.

I don't disagree with the gist of what you're saying, however the one undeniable advantage that one of these teams would appear to have over the other is the 'Skins passing game versus the Giants' defensive secondary. Obviously, you need to play the game, but it's hard to argue that there's any indication of either the 'Skins passing game breaking down or the Giants suddenly turning into a studly pass defense.

Now, the home field factor helps to reduce this advantage, and then as you said there's the whole intra-division rivalry factor that will have these two teams - both of which are feeling good about themselves right now - fired up.

It's going to be a great game. I can't wait for it.

One other thing - I'm not seeing a lot of 52-17 predictions. The predictions I see - whichever team is chosen to win - has the winner scoring in the low 20's and the loser scoring in the high teens.

If the Skins don't turn the ball over (admittedly, a big if), we win, and probably rather handily.

If the Giants get +2 or more T.O. ratio, they squeak one out on us.

The Giants are forcing a lot of t.o.s this year, so anything can happen.

I will make this prediction, which I will stand by - we will dominate the time of possession and yardage.

Well in this game. Its obvious the Skins are the favorite. better offense (stat wise, not scoring wise), and a much better defense (its better, no question)

but the difference is that we will be playing on the road which we are 1-2. and against an NFC rival no less.

It will be a great game as the play level will be intense!

but u know what, my opinion might be slightly curved, haha as i am a skins fan.

SCORE: 24-14 SKINS

This game will be very close, the teams are evenly matched. No ones offense dominates anothers and no one's defense dominates anothers. This game will come down to will and heart.

Sure, except for the part where your D gives up 411 yards per game.

:laugh:

Other than that very small difference, we're evenly matched;).

Archived