Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Back to Earth

JerseyGiants2004

The wind will help to slow down our passing game. Go ask a Giant season ticket holder what happens inside Giant"s stadium when there is a 10-15 mph wind out of the NW over the meadowlands?

It funnels into the stadium and swirls in a way that actually increases the wind speed. I guess it is kinda like water swirling around a toilet bowl. :laugh:

Long passes and long field goals are going to be unpredictable at best. This game will come down to who can run the ball for first downs and move the chains.

No one dominates anyone until you play them.QUOTE]

I dominated your mom before I played her

If your going to be an a-hole, at least be funny, seriously, I'm not George Carlin or David Chappelle, but that post is not funny... :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

Haa....he said "never BUST on a man's mom".......Haa-like 'don't be jonen (joneing?-never tried to spell it before) on my momma-beeeeaaaatch!' :redpunch:
No one dominates anyone until you play them.QUOTE]

I dominated your mom before I played her

WOW you are badass I see WOW:nana:

Don't get involved with dickheads like this guy. :anon:

official-this-thread-sucks_jpg.jpg

P.S. -- I agree, however, with the original post in this sucky thread: this should be a close game and anyone expecting otherwise is deluding themselves. :cheers:

The wind will help to slow down our passing game. Go ask a Giant season ticket holder what happens inside Giant"s stadium when there is a 10-15 mph wind out of the NW over the meadowlands?

It funnels into the stadium and swirls in a way that actually increases the wind speed. I guess it is kinda like water swirling around a toilet bowl. :laugh:

Long passes and long field goals are going to be unpredictable at best. This game will come down to who can run the ball for first downs and move the chains.

I share season tickets with a family member, and the wind sure does suck up high. The wind can cause visable tornadoes on the grounds because of the shape of the stadium. And according to the WeatherBug we're looking for about 20 MPH winds which feels like 30 MPH in the stadium.

Every football fan of the Washington Redskins and New York Giants needs to get their heads out of the clouds, and not expect anything big, because you may get your heart broken. Every rivalry game is intense and the fan battles can be brutal, but right now the fans of both teams are being complete dumbasses. Everyone can have dreams and predictions but at least try to make them realistic... From what I am reading it will be Giants 52, Skins 17; or Skins 52, Giants 17, so on so forth. The stat predictions are even more rediculous, Sean Taylor getting 2 picks and a fumble forced, Michael Strahan getting 6 sacks and knocking out loose balls. People need to come back to Earth. This game will be very close, the teams are evenly matched. No ones offense dominates anothers and no one's defense dominates anothers. This game will come down to will and heart.

Looks like I was wrong. :laugh:

Every football fan of the Washington Redskins and New York Giants needs to get their heads out of the clouds, and not expect anything big, because you may get your heart broken. Every rivalry game is intense and the fan battles can be brutal, but right now the fans of both teams are being complete dumbasses. Everyone can have dreams and predictions but at least try to make them realistic... From what I am reading it will be Giants 52, Skins 17; or Skins 52, Giants 17, so on so forth. The stat predictions are even more rediculous, Sean Taylor getting 2 picks and a fumble forced, Michael Strahan getting 6 sacks and knocking out loose balls. People need to come back to Earth. This game will be very close, the teams are evenly matched. No ones offense dominates anothers and no one's defense dominates anothers. This game will come down to will and heart.

So much for my optimism...Damn!

Archived