Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Invasion

Raub

Another thing we have in common. Very creepy/strange....sort of has the 'V' feel to it as well (although the effects are a lot better!). I just can't seem to catch the start of it each time.

I'd talk more about it, but I really need to take a bath.

And I have a meeting to go to :)

I have been watching Invasion, Surface and Threshhold. All are good Sci-fi shows. I think I like Surface the best then Threshold and then Invasion.

Invasion hasn't hooked me yet kinda watching along waiting to see the direction it will go. Threshold is pretty cool with that extradimensional thing and triple helix DNA going on. And how can you not love surface?? A sea creature that can swim in lava. Cool. Plus it looks like there might be some kind of intelligence going on there.

I tivo invasion and watch it when I have a chance.

I love the new Battlestar Galactica, that show is right up there with LOST IMO.

I Like battlestar, it is pretty cool, but I am a Stargate SG-1 fanatic.....

Stargate Atlantis.... not so much.

When is threshold on, and what is the premise?

Threshold is the name of a plan thought up by a woman working for a think tank in the event of an alien incursion. It is a list of protocols to handle the situation.

Well out at sea an extrademinsional probe shows up and plays a piercing sound that kills some, but in most starts an alteration of the dna from double helix to triple helix(It happened to a navy ship). This gives the infected people great strength and healing ability. And also the urge do dissemenate the signal.

The show is basically about the Threshold group trying to contain the infected people and not allow the spread of the signal.

Its on Fridays at 9pm on CBS.

This fall season has been the best for new tv shows in a very long time. I have been watching, Invasion, Threshold and Night Stalker. I have heard about Surface from guys at work and plan to download the episodes and watch them this weekend to catch up on that one.

Riggo turned me on to the 4400 and I can't wait for there new episodes to start. The quality of the sci-fi shows have been really good. There is now 3 nights a week I must watch the tv and If I start watching Surface I guess it will go up to 4. I can't ever remember wanting to not miss primetime programing like this on a weekly basis. :applause:

Archived