Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

White Sox WIN the WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbooma

Wow. I am shocked. Ive never seen such great pitchers choke so bad before. Oswalt giving up FIVE runs in one inning in last nights game! Lidge Choking TWICE, giving up a run RIGHT after Backe pitches a gem. Im so pissed right now. I hate the White Sox, there a bunch of punks, that part of the city is nothing but crime infested crap. Oh, and Morgan Ensberg? Sucking @$$ time and time again with runners in scoring position, wow I feel sick right now.

Time to focus on the Skins for good now. Im glad baseballs over.

Wow. I am shocked. Ive never seen such great pitchers choke so bad before. Oswalt giving up FIVE runs in one inning in last nights game! Lidge Choking TWICE, giving up a run RIGHT after Backe pitches a gem. Im so pissed right now. I hate the White Sox, there a bunch of punks, that part of the city is nothing but crime infested crap. Oh, and Morgan Ensberg? Sucking @$$ time and time again with runners in scoring position, wow I feel sick right now.

tell us how you really feel :laugh:

I wouldn't put it on the pitchers. Oswalt had a bad inning and Lidge has had several, but this game was lost at the plate. Nobody except Berkman could even make contact when there was any pressure on. It was the worst display of clutch hitting I've ever seen across 4 games. Sure, the Astros can put up a few runs early in the game, but as soon as they get anywhere close to actually winning, they forget how to hit.

...now I just pray that the Orioles can sign Konerko... :fingersx:

I wouldn't put it on the pitchers. Oswalt had a bad inning and Lidge has had several, but this game was lost at the plate. Nobody except Berkman could even make contact when there was any pressure on. It was the worst display of clutch hitting I've ever seen across 4 games. Sure, the Astros can put up a few runs early in the game, but as soon as they get anywhere close to actually winning, they forget how to hit.

...now I just pray that the Orioles can sign Konerko... :fingersx:

Don't they have Raffy :laugh:

I would love to see Konerko in DC though :cheers:

I like seeing Dye win the MVP after beeing the Royals so long

Me too. He's a player I've always liked. It seemed like his career was going to end up being a disappointment comng into this year... go from that to a WS victory. Very cool, congrats to him.

Archived