Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

E-Dog Night

• 2 months later...
its not like cammpell is the best out there im nly here cause ther r redskins messin up our bords

Dood..

I theenk yer keebord thingy is broked! 'Bedder go git it ficksd! B sides, why wood Redkins fans b on yer bord? Its not lyk we r wurreed abowt the G'aints, Sheli, and that idiet Barnie Rubble!

shockeyshocked.gif

This thread is one of the greatest of all times...but seriously though, we have way too much ammo with Tony Homo to not start a similar thread ripping that purse carrying, kareoke singing fudge packer.

No doubt, some with Eli and Romo would be insane! Not that these aren't insane enough.

I laughed for like 45 mins going through these - snorting & drooling from laughing histerically for so long.

:whew:

Thanks everyone who put in the time!

:notworthy :cheers: :notworthy :rotflmao:

Dood..

I theenk yer keebord thingy is broked! 'Bedder go git it ficksd! B sides, why wood Redkins fans b on yer bord? Its not lyk we r wurreed abowt the G'aints, Sheli, and that idiet Barnie Rubble!

shockeyshocked.gif

dude, your sig is great......I can't remember what game that was from though....refresh my memory please?

:laugh: Now that's funny. Wow. This thread still kicking around. Well, here's a couple I dug out that I did for this one sometime ago,(not all that good). I'll have to work on one for Romo and Wad of course. :)

eliinconceivable.jpg

elijacksonbad.jpg

And one with Romo.

romo.jpg