Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We owe the Chargers

ChampSkinsFanatic

I saw the end of the Eagles/Chargers game, they gave it away. Marty chose to kick a long FG instead of punting. FG blocked and ran back for a TD.

Glad Marty's not our coach anymore. The Beagle Offence looked pathetic, McNabb looked tired, he is past his prime. The Redskins could beat the beatup iggles twice this year

I think the Chargers just arent as good as everyone keeps saying. Yes they have played a hard schedule...so have we and the rest of the East. People like us keep seeing them up in the top 8 in most of those useless power ratings and I just think its time to call the chargers average. LT cant do everything.

mcnabb is like 26....hes definitely not past his prime. hes just injured man...he has a sports hernia "deancollins" (even though i hate philly its true). san diegos defense isnt really that good, martys made some questionable decisions. i just hope we can beat em when the time comes.

mcnabb is like 26....hes definitely not past his prime. hes just injured man...he has a sports hernia "deancollins" (even though i hate philly its true). san diegos defense isnt really that good, martys made some questionable decisions. i just hope we can beat em when the time comes.

McNabb is 29, he's got many years ahead of him.

I saw the end of the Eagles/Chargers game, they gave it away. Marty chose to kick a long FG instead of punting. FG blocked and ran back for a TD.

Glad Marty's not our coach anymore. The Beagle Offence looked pathetic, McNabb looked tired, he is past his prime. The Redskins could beat the beatup iggles twice this year

It wasn't a long FG attempt. The ball was on the Eagle 22. The FG attempt was 39/40 yards by a kicker that hadn't missed all year. The Eagles overloaded the left side of SD's line and Mikell came through untouched.

Long?? It was at the philly 22 yardline. Blocking broke down.

The chargers definitaley beat themselves this game.

Donovan is only 28yrs old, far from past his prime, especially for a QB but I agree with everything else. I think the Eagles sense the division's rise around them as well. I'm 100% sure we will knock'em off once (if not twice) and New York will get'em one time too. It's going to be a serious rumble in the NFC east..

Archived